In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
Work of the Department-
1. To prepare an annual calendar of D.I.E.T.s programmes.
2. To come in contact with the dealing educational officers to conduct in- service programmes out of the D.I.E.T. campus.
3. To monitor the quality and evaluate quality level of the orientation programmes camps which are being held out of the D.I.E.T.campus through field visits ,on site support programmes and suggestions for their improvement.
4. To work as resource center for the teachers who are regulating and imparting education in the schools.
5. To conduct a workshop to prepare a work-plan for annual programmes and to execute it.
6. To monitor the programmes which are conducted by the D.I.E.T.and follow up them.To suggest a proper solution for educational problems.
7. To make efforts to include more teachers and the supervisory officers in the proposed regular work-shops held in reference with state level and district level researches.
8. The main concerns of this department are researches,extension and publication.
9. To conduct meetings of district co-ordination committee(D.C.C).
10. To prepare annual plan of the District Education Research Forum(.D.E.R.F) and execute it.
11. To conduct paper-reading and essay writing competitions for elementary teachers.