In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
There is an explsion of knowledge in the present era of thechnique and information technology. Curriculum of primary and upper primary classes has been strengthened time to time because of changes and innovations in the field of education. As district institute of education and training existed. This component plays a pivotal role in the institution.
Aiming at the updation with the new aspects in the textbooks, teachers should be given training essentially. With the help of training, teacher should be indicated with the child centered podagogy and activity based teaching- learning process.
This component imparts training of teachers in Hindi, English, Thitd language and social science subjects and also conducts DURF and component level researches and publications simultaneously.
Through these trainings, teachers will be able to understand the concept of continuous and comprehensive evaluation(CCE). Essential preparation for effective imlimentation of practical and behavioural aspects in teaching
In service Teachers Training Programme, Field Interaction, Innovation and Co-ordination
1. To establish coordination among in service teachers of elementary education.
2. To prepare Master Trainers and Resource Teachers for different subject teachers training.
3. To organize DERF Meeting and to provide resource matarials.
4. To organize training for New appointed PS & UPS Teachers.
5. To organize workshops for the development of different skills among teachers.
6. To train to introduce the concept of action research among PS & UPS teachers.
7. To perform the state level researches.
8. To manage Inter District exposure visit for faculty members in DIET.
9. To organise meeting of the DERF working Committee.
10. To organise meeting of district coordination committee to coordinate among different components.
11. To organise district level essay, paper reading and teaching competition to develop creativity among the teachers.
12. To manage the publication of the work of all the components in DIET.
13. To distribute the published material to the PS & UPS teachers.
14. To Prepare Annual Work Plan of DIET with the help and coordination of all the components.