Work Experience Branch (WE)
Today global walk of life does not allow one to pay attention towards the maintenance of the arts, culture, emotional aspects of life and human values in oneself. This results passive life. In this life style, whenever a man faces suddenly public music, arts, drama, he becomes inspired and awakened to involve with them. These aesthetic ideas like prayer, assembly, regional music functions and festivals, usable and artistic material and strengthening of life rules through this component are performed
This component fulfills the proverb "sound mind in a sound body" by performing training of Yogas, exercises, micro exercises etc. It imparts training of chhap arts, stencil arts, collages, fruit vegetable protection, domestic uses, preparation of artistic materials and maintenance of domestic appliances etc. In addition to these, alpana, mandana, rangoli, functions, regional arts, different types of food preparation are taken in inference teacher's training as far as this component WE is concerned so far. According to NCF 2005 aspects of aesthism is to be conceptualized and enjoy them is the basic thrust of human being. Creativity is an integral part of arts, literature and knowledge and are correlated with each other. It is the aim of education to provide creative presentation and aesthetic development in children. These are possible through the training of teachers by WE.
Smt.Shyama Acharya, Lecturer, Incharge
1. To Plan the orientation programme for in service teachers.
2. To Train all the PS & UPS teachers to utilize the material.
3. To develop the TLM, evaluation tools, methods and techniques for the teachers to prepare social useful productive work.
4. To coordinate all the components in institution.
5. To train the UPS physical teachers to provide knowledge of health education, yoga education and hygiene.
6. To beautify the campus of DIET by planting, maintaining, gardening.
7. To train the teachers about the module of WE training.