Work Experience Branch (WE)
1- Work Experience (W.E.)
Work Division (W.E.)
District Reference Unit (D.R.U.) Division
Current perspective free and compulsory for all children under the Child Act 2009 education to girls their age, according to the necessity of education is emphasized. District Education and Training Institute of the Act Palnarth District Reference Unit Division of successful events organized at the district level planning, organizing, coordinating and organizing role in the monitoring as required.
D.R.U. Diversity and comprehensiveness in the work of the Division. The Division under various Carykramean to link education to girls and parents in child awakening, population education and literacy training of new concepts as well as women's empowerment, consumer protection, health awareness, disaster management, environmental protection trainings, dissemination of programs and Carygoshtion effective and successful organization that maintains a key role.
1. The quality, positive thinking and conduct health awareness training.
2. To organize the training content by linking education to the population.
3. To organize training on environmental protection and disaster management.
4. Conduct training for disabled children Snbln.
5. To organize training for women to provide awareness and Snbln.
6. To organize Carygoshti prevention of female feticide.
7. Diet in other divisions of the coordination and cooperation required to provide.
8. The guidance and participation in schools to provide an overview on specific days.
9. Editing class research division.
10. To follow up and monitoring programs.