Curriculum Material Development & Evaluation Branch (CMDE)
CMDE (Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation)
- To conduct multi-level teacher training programmes.
- To impart CCE (Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation) training.
- To conduct training for all nodal in charges.
- To organise trainings for the selected CRCs from all the blocks of the district.
- To conduct workshops regarding environment-based text district.
- To review question papers of VIII board annual examination.
- To arrange the meeting of Academic Core Group.
- To provide guidance to the adopted schools as well as ten selected CCE schools and strengthen them.
- To conduct central quiz competition for CCE.