In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
IFIC (In-Service Field Interaction, Innovation and Coordination)
1. To prepare annual calendar of the various programme conducted by DIET.
2. To contact concerned officers regarding the preparation of calendar for the organisation of in-service programmes outside DIET.
3. To conduct field visits to monitor the quality of orientation programmes and training programmes organised outside DIET and give suggestions for the improvement of the same.
4. To work as a resource centre for the teachers who continue education.
5. To prepare a planning document for annual work plan and its execution.
6. To monitor programmes conducted by DIET. To sort out educational and professional problems in the district.
7. With a view to promote research and innovation, make an effort to involve the teachers and monitoring officers of all levels for the conduct of regular workshops in the context of state and district level research.