Planning and Management (P&M)
P&M (Planning and Management)
- To prepare district-level teachers’ profile.
- To maintain the details of enrolments and stay of boys and girls students, adults, people from scheduled tribe and minorities.
- Community co-partnership in the process of elementary education.
- To select lab area and work for the educational innovations throughout the session.
- Establishing nodal centres and conducting training, planning, production, evaluation and review.
- To execute all the tasks related to VIII Board in accordance with the directions of the department.
- To prepare an agenda of Programme Advisory Committee meeting in accordance with the local needs.
- To arrange training programmes for newly appointed teachers.
- To conduct Library advisory committee meeting to ensure smooth functioning of the library.