Work Experience Branch (WE)
W.E. (Work & Experience)
1. To help in the planned implementation and execution of activities related to work and experience in schools and centres of continuous education.
2. To help initiate activities related to work and experience using materials easily available in the local environment.
3. Organisation of activities like cleaning and maintenance of school premises, activities related to development, cleaning of sports field, lawn, garden etc. and plantation.
4. To assist in teaching learning process.
5. To assist in the conduct of work and experience related activities.
6. To organise trainings for community service tours and programmes.