In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
In-Service Teacher Educational Pragramme, FieId Interaction and Innovation Coordination(IFIC)
Department Head:-Mr. Krishan Kant Sharma. Lecturer
Main Function of Department:-
- To conduct field visits to monitor the quality of orientation programmes and training programmes organized out side DIET and give suggestions for the improvement of the same.
- To work as a resource centre for the teachers who continue education.
- To prepare a planning document for annual work plan and its execution.
- To monitor programmes conducted by DIET. To sort out educational and professional problems in the district.
- With a view to promote research and innovation, make an effort to involve the teachers and monitoring officers of all levels for the conduct of regular workshops in the context of state and district level research.
- It is an important component of DIET having the major responsibilities of research, expansion and publication.
- To conduct Action research through DRG(District research group).