Institution at a Glance
Introduction of the D.I.E.T.Bharatpur
Geographical position of Bharatpur
Total land area--------507073hectare\5066kmsqare
population of the distt.----2548462
Population density-503per square k.m.
Sex ratio --877
Child sex ratio -869
Rate of literacy --71.16
Location of the D.I.E.T.--6k.m. Far fromKeolaDev National Park Bharatpur,near R,B,M, GENRAL HOSPITAL Bharatpur.
D.I.E.T.Bharatpur was established under the provision of National Educational Policy 1986 to make education dynamic and relevent
Functions and main concerns of the D.I.E.T
D.I.E.T. is working as an apex body for elementary education at district level.It is working for--
1. To train pre service teachers and in service teachers of school education.
2. To arrange continious trainings for instructors and supervisors of formal and continious education.
3.To organise trainings and orientation programmes for the Head Masters about instiutional planning,management and making planning at micro level.
4.To conduct 8th class annual examinations.
5.To make orientation of social N.G.O.s , other workers who effect the teaching at elementary level .
6. To conduct action researches and project works.
7. To play the role of evaluation center for formal primary and upper primary education and for countinuous education.
8. To play the role of the rasource center to provide or make teaching-learning material and teaching aids for taechers and the instructors.
9. To counsel and co-operate the district level educational units.
10. To publish educational researches, innovations and progressive activities.
11. To develope teaching-learning material , curriculum and reading material and to do evaluation.
Functions and structure of D.I.E.T.
To get details click below
- structure, Schools training -inservice and pre service