Research & Publication
Department of General Medicine
List of publications during last 3 years
1. Strengthening the family – the ‘5i’ approach. sanjay kalra,1 banshi saboo,2 nam h cho,3 shaukat sadikot,4 dhruvi hasnani,2 hardik chandarana,2 madhur verma,5 sudhir bhandari,6 arvind gupta,7 s r aravind,8 biopsychosocial, patient-centred care, person-centred care, familycentred care, idf, international diabetes federation, world diabetes day
2. Use of ambulatory glucose profile for improving monitoring and management of t2dm journal of the association of physicians of india ■ vol. 66 ■ july 2018 dr.sudhir bhandaridr banshi saboo dr shruti v sheth dr shashank joshi dr jothydev kesavadev dr anuj maheshwari dr manish agrawal dr dhruvi hasnani dr feny patel1 dr dharmendra panchal dr rutul goklani.
3. Association of serum insulin and urinary albumin with occult coronary artery disease in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus dr.sudhir bhandari dr. gajendra singh dr. jaswant goyal dr barkha goyal dr. pragya sharma ms. saloni chandalia indian journal of applied research (jnhsiosr) 2018
4. To evaluate is elevated serum triglyceride the strongest single indicator for the presence of metabolic syndrome in patients with type 2 diabetes. volume-6 | issue-9 |september-2017 | issn no 2277 - 8179 | if : 4.176 | ic value : 78.46 dr.sudhir bhandari
dr.dilip nagarwal dr barkha goyal, dr jaswant goyal dr. purva sharma, international journal of scientific research 2018 international.
5. Demographic profile of first 2500 patients attending palliative care clinic at a tertiary care hospital in rajasthan. dr mathur ashwin, professor, department of medicine, sawai mansingh hospital, jaipur,rajasthan,dr malhotra hemant rajasthan medical journal, march 2018
6. Palliative care awareness in the community: assessed during science of life exhibition at sms medical college, jaipur, rajasthan, july 2018 dr ashwin mathur professor (medicine), sms hospital, jaipur, rajasthan
7. Vaccination in immune-compromised patients ( review article) ruhs journal of health sciences, volume 2 number 1, january -march 2017
8. Ability of ginger in ameliorating chemotherapy induced side effects in hematological and solid malignancies-april 2017
9. Inoperable carcinoma gallbladder: Comparison of two palliative chemotherapy regimens (gemcitabine-platinum versus CAPEOX)Article in Annals of Oncology 28(suppl_5) · September 2017 Dr Hemant Malhotra; Dr Ashutosh Daga; Dr D Gangopadhyaya; Dr Ashwin Mathur; Dr Bharti Malhotra
10. PPAR GAMMA Agonist in combination with BCR/ABL TKI in patients of CML-CP with suboptimal molecular responseArticle in Annals of Oncology 27(suppl_9) · December 2016 Dr Hemant Malhotra; Dr Bharti Malhotra;Dr Ajay Yadav; Dr Ashwin.
11. Swati Srivastava, Gunjan Sharma, Monika Rathore, Ashutosh Chaturvedi, Prakash Keswani, GN Saxena, Aradhana Singh, Raman Sharma. A crossover study evaluating effect of timing of Levothyroxine on thyroid hormone status in patients of hypothyroidism. Journal of Association of Physicians of India 2018 September; Vol 66; 37-40
12. Srivastava Swati, Rajput Jitendra, Shrivastava Mayank et al. Correlation of thyroid hormone profile with biochemical markers of renal function in patients with undialyzed chronic kidney disease. Indian Journal Endocrinology and Metabolism 2018;vol 22; issue 3, May-June; 316-320
13.Soham Mukherjee, Swati Shriwastava, Prakash Keswani, Shrikant Sharma, Ganesh Narain Saxena. Effect of hypothyroidism on lipid profile of Type 2 diabetic patients. Journal of Indian Medical Association, July 2017, vol 115, No. 7. Pg 22-24.
14. Incidence of Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy in Type-2 (Non-Insulin Dependent) Diabetic Subjects Dr. Krishna Verma , Dr. Prem Shanker Pipliwal , Dr. Rohit Ishran, Dr. Himanshu Pipliwal, Dr.(Miss) Dinesh Mathur IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 17, Issue 8 Ver. 1 (August. 2018), PP 41-43.
15. The Clinical Profile of Chronic Obstructive Lung Diseases Patients in Acute Exacerbations and Stable COPD with Age and Sex Matched Controls Dr. P.S.Pipliwal1, Dr. Rohit Mathur2, Dr. Anjana Mathur3, Dr. Himanshu Pipliwal4 Dr. Mahesh Barodia5, Dr. Kaluram Daiwal6. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 17, Issue 3 Ver.5 March. (2018), PP 59-65 www.iosrjournals.org DOI:
16. Chapter on Vitamin D Supplementation, Is it Necessary for All?- Medicine Update 2019
17.Original Article in “JAPI” (Journal of Association of Physicians of India) on “Evaluation of Association of next circumference with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular risk factors”- March 2019.
18.Chapter on “DIC Management updates” in Medicine update- 2018
19. “Evaluation of Obese and overweight persons” Monograph on Obesity 2018.
20. Evaluation of the correlation between Beta-cell Function with lipid profile and BMI in North Indian Obese Adults. IJSR, International Journal of Science and Research /Volume 7/ Issue 4 /April 2018.
21. Article thoracic aorta Neurism – A rare cause of chronic backache with mediastinal shadow International Journal of scientific reports- Nov 2018.
22. Article on recent trends in antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of urinary pathogens in TYPE2 Diabetes- International Journal of research in Medical Sciences – March 2018.
Asymptomatic Bacteriuria and its associated factors in TYPE -2 diabetes mellitus. International Journal of advances in Medicine – Nov 2017
23. Anemia in Elderly: A Review Shaurya Mehta1, Laxmi Kant Goyal2, Ramkesh Parmar3, Girdhari Lal Dhayal4, Gunja Jain5
24. Comparative Analysis of Mean Platelet Volume and Other Platelet Indices in Patient of Acute Myocardial Infarction with Healthy Control- Prospective Study Authors Dr P.S Pipliwal1, Dr Rohit Mathur2, Dr Anjana Mathur3, Dr Gajraj Singh4 JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||02||Pages 17399-17406||February 2017
24. L Harshvardhan,SS Dariya,Aradhana Sharma,Lalita Verma.Study of Association of Thyroid Hormone in Pre-Eclampsia and Normal Pregnancy.JAPI,Vol65,November2017.
25.Krishan Kant Sharma,Aradhana Sharma,Prabhat Kanvaria,Puneet Saxena. To study correlation of eGFR andTKV with HbA1c and micro-albuminuria in newly diagnosed DM type 2 case and other variables of these parameters known to be associated with diabetic nephropathy.IJSR,Vol-7,issue-2,Febuary-2018,ISSN No 2277-8179(70-72).
26. Aradhana Sharma, Hemant TiwariTo study the treatment comparison of Salmeterol with Fluticasone combination and Formoterol with Fluticasone combination in the management of persistent ashma.IJSR,Vol-7,issue-4,April-2018,ISSN No-2277-8179(73-75).
27.Aradhana Sharma, Debajyoti Maji,Puneet Saxena.Evaluation of the correlation between β cell function with lipid profile and BMI in North-indian obese adults.IJSR,Vol-7,Issue-4,April-2018,ISSN No2277-8179(70-72).
28. .Krishan Kant Sharma,Aradhana Sharma,,Puneet Saxena.To studythe difference in eGFR andTKV between newly diagnose DM Type2 and Healthy control.IJSR,Vol-7,Issue-2,Febuary-2018,ISSN No2277-8179(67-69).
29.Rajesh kumar bochaliya,,Aradhana Sharma,Puneet Saxena,G.D. Ramchandani,Girish Mathur.To evaluate the association of neck Circumference with Metabolia syndrome and Cardiovascular Risk Factor.JAPI,Vol67,March2019.
30.Abhishek Agrawal, Laxmikant Goyal, Kamlesh Sharma, C.L. Nawal, Pradeep Mital, Dileep Kumar. Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular function in asymptomatic HIV patients: A single arm blinded study from north India. HIV & AIDS Review. 2016;15(1):36-41
31.Agrawal A, Agarwal S, Kumar V, Nawal CL, Mital P, Chejara R. A study of an influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 outbreak in pregnant women in Rajasthan, India. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2016 Feb;132(2):146-50.
32.Nawal C L, Goyal LK, Kumar V, Gautam A, Agrawal A, Mital P. Serum C-peptide level as a predictor of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Mahatma Gandhi Inst Med Sci 2016;21:25-9
33.Radheyshyam Chejara, CL Nawal, MK Agrawal, Pradeep Mital, Abhishek Agrawal, Sujata Agarwal. Progressive Disseminated Histoplasmosis with Coomb’s positive haemolytic anemia in an immunocompetent host: A case report. J Assoc Phy India. July 2016, Vol. 64:78-79.
34.C.L. Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal*, Sujata Agarwal, M.K. Agarwal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Pradeep Mital, Dileep Kumar. Demographic and laboratory variables and their effect on mortality in influenza A (H1N1)pdm09 outbreak in 2015 in Rajasthan, India. Indian J Med Spec. (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.injms.2016.12.002
35.Saigal R, Goyal L, Maharia H, Sharma M, Agrawal Abhishek. Ultrasonographic evaluation of joint involvement in rheumatoid arthritis: Comparison with conventional radiography and correlation with disease activity parameters. Indian J Rheumatol 2017;12:6-11
36.Saigal R, Agrawal AK, Goyal L, Agrawal Abhishek, Gupta N. Renal function in Ankylosing Spondylitis.Indian J Rheumatol 2017;12:156-159
37.Goyal L, Shah PJ, Yadav RN, Saigal R, Abhishek Agrawal, Banerjee S. Anemia in newly diagnosed patients of rheumatoid arthritis and its correlation with disease activity. J Assoc Phy India. May 2018.Vol. 66(5):26-29.
38.CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal Eds. Monograph on Obesity. ICP-API 2018. Publishers: Indian College of Physicians, Association of physicians of India 2018.
39.Abhishek Agrawal. Pharmacotherapy of weight reduction. In CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal Eds. Monograph on Obesity. ICP-API 2018. Publishers: Indian College of Physicians, Association of physicians of India 2018.
40. Pradeep Mital, CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal. Obesity a public health crisis. In CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal Eds. Monograph on Obesity. ICP-API 2018. Publishers: Indian College of Physicians, Association of physicians of India 2018.
41. Puneet Saxena, Abhishek Agrawal, Aradhana Sharma. Evaluation of obese and overweight persons. In CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal Eds. Monograph on Obesity. ICP-API 2018. Publishers: Indian College of Physicians, Association of physicians of India 2018.
42.CL Nawal, Abhishek Agrawal. Rheumatoid Arthritis: How Chronic Inflammation affects the brain? In KK Pareek Ed. Medicine Update 2019 Publishers: Association of physicians of India. 2019
43.CL Nawal, Sujata Agarwal, Abhishek Agrawal, Ravi Prakash, Pradeep Mital, Aradhana Singh2, Radhey Shyam Chejara. Mortality in H1N1: A comparison of patient attributes in outbreaks due to A/California/7/2009 and A/ Michigan/45/2015 strains. J Assoc Phy India. March 2019. Vol 67:38-41
44. Singh S, Sharma BB, Salvi S, Chhatwal J, Jain KC, Kumar L, Joshi MK, Pandramajal SB, Awasthi S, Bhave S, Rego S, Sukumaran TU, Khatav VA, Singh V, Sharma SK, Sabir M. Allergic rhinitis, rhinoconjunctivitis, and eczema: prevalence and associated factors in children. Clin Respir J. 2018 Feb;12(2):547-556. doi: 10.1111/crj.12561.
45.Sharma BB, Singh V. Nonsmoker COPD: Is it a reality? Lung India. 2017 Mar-Apr;34(2):117-119. doi: 10.4103/lungindia.lungindia_56_17. PubMed PMID: 28360456; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5351350.
46.Sharma BB, Singh V. Pneumonia bugs and determinants of their occurrence. Lung India. 2018 Mar-Apr;35(2):95-97. doi: 10.4103/lungindia.lungindia_33_18. PubMed PMID: 29487242; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5846280.
47.Singh V, Sharma BB. Respiratory disease burden in India: Indian chest society SWORD survey. Lung India. 2018 Nov-Dec;35(6):459-460. doi: 10.4103/lungindia.lungindia_399_18. PubMed PMID: 30381552; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC6219134.
48. Serum Prolactin in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Possible Marker of Disease Activity. Dr. Aradhna Singh1, Dr. C L Nawal2, Dr. Sujata Agrawal3, Dr Kamlesh Sharma4, Dr. Laxmi Kant Goyal5*, Dr. R S Chejara6 Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences (SAJB) ISSN 2347-9515 (Print) Abbreviated Key Title: Sch. Acad. J. Biosci. ISSN 2321-6883 (Online)
49. Association Of Microalbuminuria With Systolic And Diastolic Blood Pressure In Hypertensive Patients. Dr.Sujata Agarwal If : 5.156 | Ic Value : 85.78 V Gjra - Global Journal For Research Analysis X 11l
50. Factors Associated With Icu Admission In H1n1 Patients: A Study Of 2015 Outbreak In. North India Dr.Sujata Agarwal, Dr. C. l. Nawal, Dr. Abhishek Agarwal, Dr. Pradeep MittalU INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH. Vol 7, No 3 (2018), ISS
51. Analysis of chikungunya outbreak of 2016 in Rajasthan: a clinicoepidemiological study. Published in International Journal of Advances in Medicine; Dr. Raman Sharma, Dr. Sunil Mahavar, Volume 5, Issue (1); Feb 2018.
52. Micro- albuminuria in non -diabetic, non -hypertensive cardiovascular disease (CVD) patients: A case control study.Published in International Multispeciality Journal of Health (IMJH); Dr. Sunil Mahawar Volume 4, Issue (3); March 2018.
53.A study of functional erythropoietin deficiency in patients with type -2 diabetes and anaemia.Published in International Multispeciality Journal of Health (IMJH); Dr. Raman Sharma, Dr. Sunil Mahavar Volume 4, Issue (1); Jan 2018.
54. Correlation of thyroid hormone profile with biochemical markers of renal function in patients with undialysed chronic kidney disease. Published in International Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism; Dr. Raman Sharma Volume 22, Issue (3); Published by Wolter Kluwer – Medknow; July 2018.
55.Insulin Resistance : Alstrom Syndrome. JMSCR Vol. 06, issue 02, Page 714-718 February 2018. Swapnil Jain, Amandeep Singh, C.L. Nawal, Akshay Shekhawat, R.S. Chejara, Sagar Barsara.
56.Chronic neutrophilic leukaemia- a rare haematological malignancy. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences2018 Feb. 6(2)716-718. Amandeep Singh, Swapnil Jain, C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Vivek Prakash, Rajbeer Singh.
57.Waardenburg syndrome : A rare genetic disorder.IJMSIR. volume -3, issue-2 March 2018 Page : 294-297. Dr. Amandeep Singh, Dr. C.L. Nawal, Dr. Radhey Shyam Chejara, Dr. P.D. Meena, Dr. Rajbeer Singh, Dr. Ram Kalyan Meena.
58.Relation of bone mineral density with severity of liver cirrhosis. International Journal of Advances in Medicine, 2018 August 5(4). P.D. Meena, Amandeep Singh, C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Swapnil Jain, Pradeep Kumar Bansal.
59.Current trends in managing hyperlipidemia-review article. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, Vol. 7, issue 1(G) : January 2018 Page no. 9164- 9168. Amandeep Singh, Vinay Tuteja, C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Sebastian Marker.
60.Intracranial Haemorrhage : A rare Menifestation of Scrub Typhus. JMSCR Vol. 06, Issue08, Page 948-951 August 2018. Vinay Tuteja, C.L. Nawal, Aradhana Singh, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Rajbeer Singh.
61.Severe Hyponatremia as an uncommon presenting feature of pituitary Macroadenoma. JAPI, 14.06.2018. C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, P.D. Meena, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.
62.Neuropathic pruritus : An early indicator of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorders. IJRMS 2018 Aug 6(8) : 2867-2871. Pradeep Kumar Bansal, C.L. Nawal, Aradhana Singh, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Sebastian Marker, Pankaj Mangal.
63.Echocardiographic evaluation of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in recently diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus. IJRMS 2018 May 6(5): 1691-1693, Swapnil Jain, C.L. Nawal, Amandeep Singh, Radhey Shyam Chejara , Sagar Barasara, Sebastian Marker.
64.Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis- A rare complication of Chikungunya fever. International Journal of Current Advanced Reseach, Vol. 7, issue 2(G) February 2018 Page no. 10053-10055. Amandeep Singh, C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shaym Chejara, P.D. Meena, Aradhana Singh, Pradeep Kumar Bansal.
65.Progressive disseminated histoplasmosis with Coombs positive haemolytic anemia in an immunocompetent host. JAPI, Vol.64, July 2016. Radhey Shyam Chejara, CL Nawal, MK Agarwal, Pradeep Mittal, Abhishek Agarwal, Sujata Agarwal.
66. Psychosis as the sole presenting feature of hyperthyroidism : a case report. Vinay Tuteja, CL Nawal , Aradhana Singh, R.S. Chejara, Rajbeer Singh, Sidharth Chauhan. Case report – IJRMS 2018.
67. Dengue fever as a Rare Case of acute Pancreatitis. JAPI Oct. 2018. Vol. 66, page 82, CL Nawal, PD Meena, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.
68.Severe Hyponetremia as an uncommon presenting feature of pituitary Macroadenoma. JAPI August 2018 page 96 Vol. 66. CL Nawal, Radhey shyam Chejara, PD Meena, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.
69.A.singh :Mediastinal Lipomatosis as a cause of dyspnoea, JAPI,nov 2016,vol 72
70..Sadhana Agrawal,J.shukla,A.singh: A case control study of Autonomic function tests in female Rheumatoid arthritis patients,Indian Journal of Applied Research,vol 7,Jan 2017
71. Sadhana Agrawal,J.shukla,A.singh: A case control study of Heart Rate Variability in Rheumatoid Arthritis female patients,Global Journal For Research Analysi(International),vol 6,issue 3,March 2017
72.A.singh,L.goyal:A case of Relapsing Polychondritis with Positive C-ANCA ,Journal Of The Indian Academy Of Geriatrics,2017;13:162-164
73. A.singh, L.goyal :Serum Prolactin In Rheumatoid Arthritis: A possible Marker Of Disease Activity, Scholars Academic Journal of Biosciences, Dec 2017;5(12):836-841)
74.L.goyal, A.singh: Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease in Geriatric Population, Review article, RMJ, issue 2016, 36
75. A. singh, S.mahawar:A study of functional erythropoietin deficiency in patients with type-2 diabetes and anaemia ,International Multispecialty Journal of Health,vol.4.Issue 1,Jan 2018
76. A. singh, S .agrawal:Behavioral and life-style modification for Obesity control,a chapter in Monograph on Obesity under aegis of ICP and API,2018
77.A.singh, L.goyal:FDP and D-Dimer in patients of H1N1 Pneumonia: Association with hypoxia and Mortality,SABJ,2018,Vol-6(4):299-302
78.K.sharma, A singh:Pattern of hepatobiliary involvement in HIV/AIDS patients : study in a tertiary care centre, International journal of Research in Medical Sciences,Jan 2019,vol 7
79.A.Singh : Mimics of Rheumatoid Arthritis,Chapter 146,Medicine update 2019,Vol.29
80.Relation of bone mineral density with severity of liver cirrhosis. International Journal of Advances in Medicine, 2018 August 5(4). P.D. Meena, Amandeep Singh, C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Swapnil Jain, Pradeep Kumar Bansal.
81.Severe Hyponatremia as an uncommon presenting feature of pituitary Macroadenoma. JAPI, 14.06.2018. C.L. Nawal, Radhey Shyam Chejara, P.D. Meena, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.
82.Dengue fever as a Rare Case of acute Pancreatitis. JAPI Oct. 2018. Vol. 66, page 82, CL Nawal, PD Meena, Radhey Shyam Chejara, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.
83.Severe Hyponetremia as an uncommon presenting feature of pituitary Macroadenoma. JAPI August 2018 page 96 Vol. 66. CL Nawal, Radhey shyam Chejara, PD Meena, Swapnil Jain, Sebastian Marker, Vinay Tuteja.