Psychiatric Centre, Jaipur
1. OPD: services are available everyday unit-wise for new as well as follow up patients.
2. IPD: Emergency ward have 32 beds for the patients requiring urgent care and management. The admission facility in the emergency ward is available round the clock. Indoor wards have bed strength of 180 patients.
3. Child & adolescent psychiatry specialty clinic: Every Tuesday and Saturday.
4. Geriatric psychiatry OPD: Every Thursday to provide Screening, evaluation and management of mental health problems in elderly.
5. De-addiction: 20 bedded ward for de-addiction at SMS Hospital.
6. Family therapy centre: 15 Rooms; where the patients are meant to stay along with their families in independent rooms.
7. Cottage wards: 7
8. Laboratory investigation: Lab facilities are provided free of cost to all patients.
9. Clinical psychologists for psychometric testing, psycho diagnosis, disability assessment, to apply scales, various psychological therapies.
10. ICU: 4 bedded ICU is there in geriatric wing of hospital.
11. ECT: Administered to indicated patients (Monday to Saturday) Biofeedback
12. r-TMS sessions are provided at the rate of 600 rupees per session to the indicated patients.
13. Ambulance for patients.
14. RRC for rehabilitation of psychiatric patients.
15. Medical Education: 5 MD Psychiatry seats every year.