Dr. V. D. Sinha
1. Head injury with impacted assault weapon 5th National Neurotrauma Conference, 16, 18 August 1996. Chandigarh. (Given 1st Prize for paper: Suresh Kare Indoco Remedies Best Paper Award).
2. Intra dural conus region tumors: Retrospections 5th Asian conference of neurological surgeons (TETSUOKANNO AWARD- BEST PAPER AWARD) 12-15 January 2004 Jkarta, Indonesia.
3. Award on Dr. Day Distinguished Service Award 1st July 2006 recognizes outstanding contribution to medical profession and society at large.
4.Honored–The health-south harmarvlle rehabilitation Hospital RAJMAAI CME:1-2Aug 2008.Pittusburg, USA.
5. 17th Annual Conference Neurotrauma society of India, Bhubaneswar: 22-24 Aug 2008 3rd prize – Improving out come in head injury in developing countries.
6. Rajasthan Gaurav Award 2012 on 23.12.12 by Sanskrati Yuva Sanstha
1. Low velocity penetrating head injury with impacted foreign bodies in situ” Volume6/Issue1/Jan-June 2011.
2. Traumatic Bilateral Basal Ganglia Bleed (Mirror Image) The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma Volume 8, Issue 2, Pages 109-110, December 2011
3. Mucocele of the sphenoid sinus a rare cause of reversible 3rd nerve pals: Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2012 Apr-Jun; 15(2): 158–160.
4. Intracranial metastasis of spinal intramedullary anaplastic astrocytoma. Asian Journal of Neurosurgery, Year 2011, Volume 6, Issue 2
5. Intramedullary cystic lesion, Arachnoid cyst can be a differential diagnosis! Neurology India Issue: 1, Vol: 60, 2012
6. Giant cell glioblastoma in a child – a case report and review of literature: Asian Journal of Neurosurgery, Year 2012, Volume 7, Issue 3 [p. 144-146]
7. Telemedicine in Neurosurgical Emergency: Indian Perspective: Asian Journal of Neurosurgery, Year 2012, Volume 7, Issue 2
8. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics entitled "Craniocerebral maduromycosis : Case report and review of literature" - J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2012 Jul; 10 (1):67-70 22702332
9. Severe cranio cerebral injury with impacted axe in situ: a fatal outcome: The Indian Journal of Neurotrauma, Volume 9, issue 1 (June, 2012), p. 67-69
10. Intraparenchymal pericatheter cyst following ventricul operitoneal shunt: a case report: Neurology India, Year 2012, Volume 60, Issue 3 [p. 341-342
11. Giant lumbosacral schwannoma in a child; Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences / Volume 7 / May-Aug / 2012
12. Urinary bladder perforation, intra-corporeal knotting, and per-urethral extrusion of ventricul operitonal shunt in a single patient: case report and review of literature: Child's Nervous System Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 201210.1007/s00381-012-1995-2
13. Tubercular osteomyelitis of skull vault after trauma accepted in Journal of neuroscience in Rural Practices on 07.02. 2013
1. Dr. Farooq Abdullah best research paper award for the year 2011-12.