Dept of Educational Planning & Administration
State Institute of Educational Research and Training, Udaipur
Department of Educational Planning and Administration
Department of Planning and administration is engaged in the planning of activities to ensure receipt of State and Central fund and design strategy for implementation of activities. It also undertakes the management with reference to human resource and financial funds. The progresses of the activities are reviewed on quarterly and yearly basis. To achieve its objectives, Department of Planning and Administration (DPA) issues guidelines, prepares various documents for dissemination of information and also prepares ‘Sansthan Paridarshika’.
SIERT is not only conducting the content based programs but also the need based innovative programs which may require altogether a new kind of material and planning. To develop the Administrative and Academic efficiency among the Educational Officers, this department has been conducting training programme according to the Policy of Education Department.
- Educational Planning
- Educational Administration
- Educational-Administration Training
- Video Lab
- General Administration
- Computer Lab
- Statically Section
Department of Educational Planning and Administration stresses on:
- Training of Educational administration and supervisors.
- Educational management information system (MIS) and data processing.
- Maintenance of statistical educational of information
- Preparation of Annual Planning related to the State Level Training Programs.
- To Provide Professional and Resource Support in Educational Planning and Management at all levels of administration.
- To prepare Annual Administrative Reports
- To prepare Need based/Research based/Area based training programs.
- To prepare Annual and budget under centrally Sponsored Scheme of Teacher Education and other Futuristic Planning. Supply of all or any information to MHRD.
- Quarterly monitoring of the progress of programme implementation undertaken by the constituents/departments; collection and processing of information through follow up actions.
- Preparation of SIERT Vision document (“Sansthan Paridarshika”), Annual Report, Annual Programme Budget.
- Preparation, development and updating of general guidelines for formulation of academic programmes;
- Monthly/Quarterly monitoring of the progress of programme implementation undertaken by the departments; collection and processing of information through follow up actions;
- Processing of proposals of PAC approved programmes for administrative-cum-financial sanctions;
- Development the Administrative and Academic efficiency, effective supervision capacity among the Educational Officers.
- Upload (document, information etc.) on the website and also Maintenance it.
Apart from the regular activities, Department of Planning and Administration (DPA) is also engaged in research, development, training and extension programmes in the areas of project planning, programming, monitoring, networking and evaluation