Educational and Vocational guidance
State Institute of Educational Research and Training, Udaipur
Department of Psychological Foundation & Vocational Education
The Guidance and Counselling Bureau was started in the year1958 at Bikaner, Rajasthan to benefit the students with vocational and psychological techniques. On 11th Nov. 1978 the bureau was transferred from Bikaner and was set as a unit of SIERT, Rajasthan. The 'Psychological Foundation' and Vocational Guidance department has been organizing Career Day since 1998 and is functioning to motivate to secondary and Sr. Secondary students towards career to set a goal, and to develop awareness among the parents. to conduct career guidance programme librarians of schools have been trained to set an ideal guidance center at district level.
Work Experience is a thoughtful work policy which enhance the understanding of principles and facts of various types of work develops a positive outlook towards work done. This is only subject which will develop the positive attitude to pay regards towards constructive work right from upper primary level and it will fulfill the dreams of Mahatma Gandhi.
as well as karyanubhav (job and education-NCF-2005) all subjects contained in textbooks of NCERT and attempt to operate in the State. Prayukti associated with various scopes (using specific language) students the opportunity to acquaint students can be raised, such as games, lohargiri, bunker, some student photography suffered social and family background in orbit acceptance. Thus all the themes have been space by karyanubhav. So the purpose of the karyanubhav auto prasphutit, a child-development of underlying capabilities of inadvertently.
1. Educational and Vocational Guidance.
- To create environment for guidance services in the state.
- To develop positive attitude towards career in students at primary level.
- To provide information to the students about curriculum, training facilities, schools/colleges, technical and professional institutes employment and self-employment opportunities and psychological tests various competitive entrance, examinations etc.
- To organize career and guidance exhibitions and extension services.
- To prepare literature material related to guidance.
- To organize training programme for career teachers.
- To supervise and monitor guidance services.
- To prepare and publish psychological tests.
- To administer psychological tests on students.
- Personal counselling.
- To develop dignity towards labor and to form habit of labor and to inhance the inherited talents.
- To motivate the children towards employment by making them creative and self-dependent.
- January 12 every year in "career day" Vivekananda Jubilee successfully and effectively organized in all Sec and Sr.Sec. schools.
- Labor fidelity, respect and develop the habit of labor and awakened to an inherent talent.
- To encourage children for employment through creativity & self-independence.
- To develop the emotions and make them sensible towards the sick, helpless and old age people in the society.
- To engage them towards community services.