Department of Dermatology
1. Metabolic syndrome in psoriatic arthritis patient: A cross- sectional study. Aman Sharma. DHarmesh Gopalakrishnana, Ramesh Kumar et al. International journal of Rheumatic disease 2013;16:667-673.
2. NETHERTON SYMDROME. Ramesh Kumar, Prafull Mehta, Suresh Kumar Jain et.al Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology 2014; 15:120-122
3. MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME BY PROXY MASQUERLING AS PYODERMA GANGERENOSUM
Ramesh Kumar, Prafull Mehta, Suresh Kumar Jain et.al. Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology 2014;15: 123-124.
4. Persistant type-B pigmentary demarcation lines in pregnancy. Raghvendra KR, Akshay Kumar, Devendra Kumar Yadav, Suresh Kumar Jain. Pigment international journal. 2014;1:23-24
5. *AUTOLOGOUS SERUM SKIN TESTING (ASST) IN CHRONIC IDIOPATHIC URTICARIA
ArunVerma, Suresh Jain Raghavendra K.R. et.al. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences -2014/Vol3/Issue03/746-753
6. *CLINCIAL PROFILE OF CHILDHOOD VITILIGO PATIENTS IN HADOTI REGION IN RAJASTHAN
Manali Jain, Suresh Kumar Jain, Ramesh Kumar et.al.Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology.2014; 15:20-23
7. MULTIPLE PRIMARY PENILE CHANCRE: A RE-EMPHASIZE. Raghvendra K.R., Devendrayadav and Suresh Kumar Jain. Indian journal of STD and AIDS. 2014;35 :71-72
8. UNILATERAL AYMMETRICAL DOUBLE BECKER’S NAEVUS. PrafullMehta,Ramesh Kumar, Suresh Kumar Jain et.al IJDVL. 2014;80: 470-471.
9. *Prevalence and clinical patterns of psoriatic arthritis in Indian patients with psoriasis. Ramesh Kumar, Aman Sharma, Sunil Dogra. Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology 2014; 80: 15-23.
10. *Childhood leprosy through the post-leprosy- elimination ear: a retrospective analysis of epidemiological and clinical characteristics of disease over eleven years from a tertiary care hospital in North India. Sunil Dogra, TarunNarang, GeetiKhullar, Ramesh Kumar et.al. Leprosy review 2014; 85: 296-310.
11. The nondermatophyte molds: Emerging as leading cause of onychomycosis in south- east Rajasthan : Raghvendra K.R., Devendra Yadav, Akshay Kumar, Mukul Shama, Jitendra Bhuria, Anita E Chand: Indian dermatology online journal- march-april 2015- volume 6- issue 2.
12. LYMPHOEPITHELIOMA-LIKE CARCINOMA OF THE SKIN- AN EXCEEDINGLY RARE PRIMARY SKIN TUMOR. Ramesh Kumar Kushwaha, Suresh Kumar Jain, Abhinandan H.B. et.al Indian Journal of Dermatology-2015, 60:217
13. Acne in childhood: clinical presentation, evaluation and treatment :IJPD, 2015 (Jan-Mar) Vol 16 issue-1, Akshay Kumar Jain, Manjri morgavkar
14. LINEAR EPIDERMOLYTIC VERRUCOUS EPIDERMAL NEVUS WITH LICHEN PLANUS: A RARE CASE REPORT. Prafull Mehta, Ramesh Kumar Manoj Sharma, Kapil Vyas, Suresh Kumar Jain Indian Journal of Paediatric Dermatology 2015; 16:255-257.
15. FAMILIAL TRICHOEPITHELIOMA. Ramesh Kumar, Prafull Mehta, Suresh Kumar Jain et.al
Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology 2015;16: 105-107.
16. PANCREATIC PANNICULITIS. Sarita , Pradeep Choudhary, Yashwant, Suresh Kumar Jain
IJDVL 2015 ;180:163.
17. *Acne in childhood: Clincial presentation, evaluation and treatment. AkshayKuamr Jain, ManjareeMorgaonkar. Indian Journal or Pediatric Dermatology 2015:16;1-4.
18. Cutaneous lymphangiectasia of the vulva secondary to pulmonary tuberculosis: a case report. Savita Arya, Asha Nyati, MotilalBunkar, Rajendra Prasad Thakur et.al. International Journal of Research in Dermatology 2015. 1(1): 14-16.
19. WOOLLY HAIR WITH SYSTEMATIZED EPIDERMAL NEAVUS- A CASE REPORT. Sarita, Manjree M, Suresh Kumar Jain Asha Nyati IDOJ: 2015: 16: 524
20. Sign of laser- Trelat in association with laryngeal carcinoma. Asha Nyati, Sarita, Suresh Kumar Jain, BajrangSoni. IJDVL: 2016; 82: 112
21. Concomitant infection with mycobacterium leprea and Mycobacterium tuberculosis in an immunocompetent patiens: A rare association. Savita Arya, Ramesh Kumar, Suresh Kumar Jain, MotiLalBunkar. : Int J Med Public Health. 2016;6 :50-52
22. *Melasma : Its impact on quality of life ,Manjreemorgavkar, Savera Gupta, Anita Vijay, Manoj Sharma, Suresh Kumar Jain, Shail Agarwal, Accepted in pigment international journal in Dec. 2016
23. Extensive Lupus vulgaris: A Variant of extra pulmonary tuberculosis. Savita Arya, Ramesh Kumar, MotilalBunkar, Suresh Kumar Jain. Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology . 2016; 17: 2: 161-163
24. Wrinkled plague on face: A diagnostic dilemma, Savera Gupta, Manjree M., Suresh Kumar Jain, Rajeev Saxena. International journal of research in dermatology 2016 ; 2: 132-134.
25. A rare case of neonatal scabies. Accepted inIndian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology - Aug-2016. Anil Singhal, Ramesh Kumar, Devendra Yadav, Suresh Kumar Jain
26. MULTIPLE HYPERPIGMENTED PATCHES IN WAARDANBERG SYNDROM TYPE-I : AN UNUSUAL PRESENTAITON. Manjree, Savera, Suresh Kumar Jain et. Al. IJDVL. 2016; 82 ; 6: 711-713.
27. LONG NAIL CUTICLE IN KINDLER SYNDROME. Manjree, Sarita, Suresh Kumar Jain &Devendra Yadav. Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology 2016;17:235-238.
28. *A study of efficacy of acyclovir in treatment of pityriasisrosea. B.C. Ghiya, Ashok Kumar,PrasoonSoni, Lokesh Chawla, AnukritiShrivastava. IRPMS 2016, Vol-2, No.1 Jan-Mar.
29. *Efficacy of Intralesional 5- fluorouracil in treatment of palmo-plantar warts. AnukritiShrivastava, B.C. Ghiya, PrasoonSoni, Hardik Dave et.el. International Journal of Medical Research Professionals 2016;2(3):60-63
30. *Pattern of non-venereal dermatoses of female external genitalia in Rajasthan. A Nyati,P. Agarwal. Aisan pacific journal of health sciences 2016 3(3) 249-265
31. Idiopathic hemihypertophy with multiple fibroadenoma. Asha Nyati, SaritaKalwaniya, Parul Agarwal; Indian Dermatology Online Journal 2016. 7:316-317.
32. Erythromelanosisfollicularisfacie et colli. Accepted in .Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology - Jul-2016. Savera Gupta, ManjareeMorgaonkar, Suresh Kumar Jain
33. Co-occurance of erythrosispigmantosamediofacialis and erythromalonasisfollicularisfaciae et colli associated with keratosis pilases in an adolescent FEMALE. Sarita, Manjaree, Suresh Kumar Jain et. Indian Journal of Dermatology. 2016. P 461-467
34. PRIMARY SYSTEMIC AMYLODOSIS WITH UNUSUAL DERMATOLOGICAL MANIFASTIONS: A RARE CASE REPORT.Kapil, Manjree, Savera Gupta, Suresh Kumar Jain. Indian Journal Of Dermatology: 2016:61 (2) 216-218
35. PALMAR PITS IN EPIDERMOLYTIC HYPERKEROTOSIS: AN UNUSUAL ASSOCIATION
Manjree, Savera, Suresh Kumar Jain et.al. IJDVL Accepted January 2016
36. A PAEDIATRIC CASE OF DISSEMINATED MUTILATING LUPUS VULGARIS: A DISGRACE FOR SOCIETY. Suresh Kumar Jain, Prafull Mehta Savera Gupta et.al.
Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology: 2016;17 :148-150
37. Peeling skin syndrome. Anil Singhal, Indian Dermatology online journal. Article provisionally accepted Dec. 2016
38. A Clinico- epidemiological study of eruptive hypomelanosis : A newly described entity . Savera Gupta, Suresh K. Jain, ManjareeMorgaonkar, ManojK.Sharma, Anita Vijay, Shail Agarwal. Accepted in Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology in Feb. 2017.
39. Progressive systemic sclerosis in a child: A rare phenomenon. Savita Arya, Ramesh Kumar, Motilal, Suresh Kumar Jain. Accepted Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology, 2017; 18:65-67
40. Idiopathic CD4 lymphocytopenia presenting with progressive disseminated histoplasmosis. Savera Gupta, Suresh Kumar Jain, Kapil Vyas, Rajeev Saxena. Medical journal of Armed forces India, Accepted Feb. 2017
41. Legius syndrome: Manoj Sharma, Ramesh Kumar, Savera Gupta, Suresh Kumar Jain: Accepted Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology. Jan.2017
42. Furuncularmyiasis in six year old child,Manoj Sharma, Sumit Yadav, Ramesh Kumar, Suresh Kumar Jain,. Accepted Indian Journal of Pediatric Dermatology: Jan 2017
43. Cutaneous metastasis from prostate carcinoma. Indian Dermatology Online Journal. Savera Gupta, ManjareeMorgaonkar, Suresh Kumar Jain :2017: 8; 73-74
44. A rare case of co infection with white piedra and pediculosis capitis : Anita Vijay, Savera Gupta, SaritaRawat, Suresh Kumar Jain. Accepted in Indian Dermatology Online Journal: Feb 2017.
45. Cutaneous manifestation of chikungunia fever : observations from outbreak at tertiary care hospital in South East Rajathan India. Indian Dermatology Online Journal, Ramesh kumar, Manoj Sharma, Suresh K Jain, Sumit K Yadav, Anil K Singhal: 2017:8; 336-342.
46. Topical steroid abuse on face : A prospective study from a tertiary care centre of north India. International Journal of Research in Dermatology: Asha Nyati* , Anil K Singhal, Devendra Yadav, Manoj K Sharma: 2017:Sept; 3 (3): 433-438.
47. A retrospective study of the pattern of sexually transmitted infections from a tertiary care hospital of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Disease.: Asha Nyati*, Savera Gupta, Suresh. K Jain, Devendra Yadav, B.L. Patidar, Mukul Sharma.: Accepted for publication.
48. A rare case of Ross syndrome , Indian Dermatology Online Journal . Manoj Sharma, Savera Gupta, Sumit Yadav, Ramesh Kumar : 2017:8; 371-372.
49. Cutaneous Amyloidosis masquerading as cutaneous metastasis : A rare report with unusual presentation : P. Agarwal, N. Vashist, A. Nyati, N. Rastogi, N.N. Rai. Asian Pac. J.Health Sci., 2016; 3(2) :22-26.
50. A random comparative therapeutic trial of oral nifedipine v/s topical 5% minoxidil gel in patients of perniosis at a tertiary care centre of North western India: Indian journal of clinical and experimental dermatology, January- march, 2018;4(1):62-65; Akshay Kumar Jain, Raghavendra K.R., Manjaree morgavkar
51. Double- blind randomized placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of short- course low- dose oral prednisolone in pityriasis rosea: SIdharth sonthalla, Akshy Kumar, et. Al, Journal of dematological treatment; 2018 vol 29 no. 6, 617-622.
52. Microneediling with dermatoller 192 needles along with 5- fluorouracil solution in the treatment of stable vitiligo. Dr Akshy Kumar, Dr. Rakesh Bhati, Dr. Shail Agarwal. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. Accepted date 7 dec.2018
53. The current Indian epidemic of superficial dermatophytosis due to trichophyton mentagrophytes- A molecular study. Pietro nenoff, Shyam B. Verma, Resham Vasani et al. Wileyonlinelibrary.com. 2018.
54. Frequency and pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in patients with chronic kidney disease on hemodialysis. Shail Agarwal, Vikash Khandelia, Vinidt Agarwal et al. Journal of Urology, Nephrology and hepatology science, July-sept, 2018;1 (2)18-21.
55. To study the therapeutic efficacy of the Glycolic Acid Peeling, Salicylic Acid Peeling and Micro-dermabrasion in the treatment of Melasma. Akshy Kumar, Mukul Sharma, Dr Rita Vora. Journal of Medical science and clinical research, Volume 06 Issue 05 May 2018.
56. Falknor’s needling method as a potential immunotherapy in palmo-plantar warts. Pramila Kumari, Devendra Yadav, Anita Vijay et al.:IJDVL Accepted June 2018.
57. Clinico- epidemiological study of premature graying of hair in hadoti region of Rajasthan. Pramila Kumari, Devendra Yadav, Kapil Vyas et.sl. World Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical research.2018,4(4),165-169.