Research & Publication
Department Of ENT
Researches and Publications:
1. Cochlear Implantation in Children with Anomalous Cochleovestibular Anatomy: Our Experience. Grover Mohnish, Sharma, S., Bhargava, S. et al. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg (2017) 69: 504. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12070-017-1209-z
2. Measuring cochlear duct length in Asian population: worth giving a thought! Grover Mohnish, Sharma, S., Singh, S.N. et al. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00405-018-4868-9
3. Cochlear orientation: preoperative evaluation and intraoperative significance. Sharma, S., Grover M., Singh, S.N. et al. Accepted for publication in “Journal of Laryngology and Otology”
4. Sunil Samdani, Avani Jain, VinodMeena, C B Meena, Cardiac complications in diphtheria and predictors of outcome, International Journal of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology 104 (2018) 76-78.
5. Avani Jain, Sunil Samdani, VinodMeena, Man Prakash Sharma, Diphtheria: It is still prevalent, International Journal of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology 86 (2016) 68-71.
6. ShubhangiGoyal, Monika Sharma, PawanSinghal, Sunil Samdani, D P Gupta, An interesting case of lobular capillary haemangioma presenting as emergency, Rajasthan J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2017
7. Shubhangi Gupta, RekhaHarshvardhan, Sunil Samdani, To study association of the size and site of tympanic perforation with degree of hearing loss. Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck surgery (2017). doi: 10.1007/512070-017-1102-9
8. RamkeshMeena, Sunil Samdani, A clinical study on management of benign vocal cord nodules with special reference to non- surgical versus surgical intervention. International Journal of Scientific research. Volume-6 / Issue-1/ January-2017. ISSN No. 2277-8179/ IF: 3,508 / IC Value : 78.48
9. Meena,r.l.,sonkhya,d.,sonkhya,n., and gupta,d.p. Hearing status in patients with type2 diabetes mellitus.J,evid. Based med.health. Pissn-2349-2562, eissn-2349-2570/ vol.3/ issue 32/april 21,2016
10. Meena,r.l.,sonkhya,d.andsonkhya,n. Evaluation of hearing loss in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.International journl of reseach in medical sciences. June 2016, vol.4 issue 6.1-7
11. Sharma s, sonkhya d. And sonkhya n.:skull base inverted papilloma: a case report annals of clinical case reports 2016 | volume 1 | article 1219