Research & Publication
Department of Plastic Surgery
Research and publications
1. Goil P, Patil AN, Malhotra K, Chaudhary G: Microvascular reconstruction with free fibula osteocutaneous flap in mandibular ameloblastoma- an institutional experience. European Journal of Plastic Surgery (2017) doi 10.1007/S00238-1017-1323
2. Shrivastava S, Patil AN, Prakash C, Kumari H: Comparison of intralesional triamcinolone acetamide, 5-FU and their combination for the treatment of keloids. Advances in Wound Care, July 2017, ahead of print doi- 101089/ wound 2017.0741
3. Rao J, Bedi M, Patil A, Barala V: Associated injury in electric burn, a 2 year retrospective study in tertiary care burn unit. International Journal of community medicine and Public Health 2017, 4(8) 2882-2885. Doi 18203/2394-6040 ijcmph 2017 3339
4. Shrivastava S, Patil AN, Bedi M, Tanwar RS, Pediatric electrical burn injuries- experience from a tertiary care burn unit in north India. Published in Annals of burn and fire disaster.
5. Jain RK, Chaudahary G, PAtil An, Jain A: Reducing STSG donor site agony, faster healing and decreased pain-Role of PRP. Asian Journal Of Transfusion Medicine.
6. G.S. Kalra, ManoharK. Malviya, Ghisulal M Chaudhary and Vipin K BArala. Non Surgical wound closure- a simple inexpensive technique. European Journal Of Plastic Surgery. DOI-101007/S00238-017-1321-2
7. Pradeep Goil, Ghisulal M Chaudhary, Rakesh Jain., Manohar K. Malviya and Ayush Jain. Versatile distally based neurocutaneous saphenous flap in early microvascular surgery. Ear Journal of Plastic Surgery.
8. Goil P, Chaudhary Ghisulal, Malhotra Kirti, MathurRajni: Outcome Assessment of composite oro-mandibular defect reconstruction with double paddle free fibula osteo-cutaneous flap. Interantional Multispeciality Journal of Health, 6th June 2017