Department of Science & Maths
Introduction and objectives:-
Department of Science and Mathematics department conducts various programme of Science, Maths and Physical Education Subject. Major work among them are curriculum development text book development module development training programme, NMMS Exam, Research, TLM development, KRP training, E-content development, innovations and organising Science Fairs.
Science Fairs play important role to enhance scientific attitude and aptitude among teachers and students. Population Education Project Conducts Role Play and folk dance competition, which develops daily life skills in the students.
1. Science Section: - Biology Cell
2. Mathematics Section
3. Health and Physical Education Section
4. NMMS Section
Works: - Various units of the department conducts many works throughout the year, some of them are-
- Development of curriculum, textbook, TLM E-content and modules for class 1 to 8.
- Subject based training programmes for DIET faculty and KRP.
- Organising programmes for innovation and research work.
- Health and physical education cell is developing various programme such as developing sports guide book, cyclopaedia for 18 games, yoga education surya namaskara, pranayama and for the strengthening functional yoga activities students for better health yoga activities students for better health in the lime light of NCF 2005 and NCTE 2009.
- Above section is also working as curriculum development for D.P.Ed., forming admission rules, training based on games, programmes for self-defence, research work and innovations in the field of Physical Education.
- Organising higher secondary level state science fair and monitoring of district level science fair under the project of population education.
- Organising state science fair of UPS level known as Jeevan Kaushal Vikas Baal Mela and the same monitored at the district level.]
- Organising state level Role Play and Folk Dance Competition and the winner is sent at the National level.
- Population Education Cell also manage the celebration of world Population Day, Kishor Jagriti Divas and Aids Divas for the awakening of consciousness among society.
- NMMS Cell conducts Examination for the students of class 8th who came under low income group avail them scholarship for their further studies in class IX to XII and inspire them to study further.
- Science Centre of the department situated in Saheliyon ki Bari campus enhances the scientific thinking among the society through the various science modules, charts and science exhibition.