District Resource Unit for Adult & Non Education Branch (DRU)
Distt. Resource Unit:
1. To organize training for women empowerment.
2. To organize training programmes for Population Education, management and youth education.
3. To conduct teacher training programs for disable people and integrated education.
4. To organise training programs to inform about the human rights and environment pollution.
5. To organize training programs and celebration of World Population day, Literate day, Women's day, Aids day and Human rights day.
6. To conduct training and information programs about health and diseases like Swine flu, Dengue and Malaria.
7. To organize programs to inform people about Right To Information act. and to make the people responsible.
8. To conduct training programs about the sensitivity and to manage disasters.
9. To publish broacher, folder about the activity of DRU.
10. To publish of research papers completed by the DRU.
11. To support the rest of department of institute.