District Resource Unit for Adult & Non Education Branch (DRU)
Shri Mahender kumar Sharma
Vice principal and HOD
There are Several functions being conducted in this component which are follows:
- To organize training for women empowerment.
- To organize training programmes for Population Education, management and youth education.
- To conduct teacher training programs for disable people and integrated education.
- To organise training programs to inform about the human rights and environment pollution.
- To organize training programs and celebration of World Population day, Literate day, Women's day, Aids day and Human rights day.
- To conduct training and information programs about health and diseases like Swine flu, Dengue and Malaria.
- To organize programs to inform people about Right To Information act. and to make the people responsible.
- To conduct training programs about the sensitivity and to manage disasters.
- To publish broacher, folder about the activity of DRU.
- To publish of research papers completed by the DRU.
- To support the rest of department of institute.