In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
Smt Usha kumari
There are Several functions being conducted in this component which are follows:
- To establish coordination among in service teachers of elementary education.
- To prepare Master Trainers and Resource Teachers for different subject teachers training.
- To organize DERF Meeting and to provide resource matarials.
- To organize training for New appointed PS & UPS Teachers.
- To organize workshops for the development of different skills among teachers.
- To train to introduce the concept of action research among PS & UPS teachers.
- To perform the state level researches.
- To manage Inter District exposure visit for faculty members in DIET.
- To organise meeting of the DERF working Committee.
- To organise meeting of district coordination committee to coordinate among different components.
- To organise district level essay, paper reading and teaching competition to develop creativity among the teachers.
- To manage the publication of the work of all the components in DIET.
- To distribute the published material to the PS & UPS teachers.
- To Prepare Annual Work Plan of DIET with the help and coordination of all the components.