Educational Technology Branch (ET)
Educational technology plays an important role for the upliftment of educational system likewise other departments. New educational policy 1986 envisaged educational technology in education system compulsorarily.
Educational technology s not meant for data communication and amusement only but if strengthen classroom teaching with activity, innovation exchanges and exchanging technologies too. Likewise other components in DIET, it plays an important role in training teachers in various ways. ET consists of various devices like OHP. LCD projects, EDUSAT. Computer lab etc. This component conducts trainings, workshops extensions, researches and publications simultaneously.
Mr. Mahesh Kumar Bissa HOD
1. To make the teachers study material attractive and easy to learn for the students in class room specially in science and mathematics subject.
2. To make teaching process practical and pictorial using instruments.
3. Publish broachers to inform teachers and inspire them to participate in departmental activities.
4. To conduct computer learning program for headmasters of middle school and teachers.
5. To exhibit of teaching material that prepared by the ET Department.
6. To organise child fairs at school level to reach the different knowledge of environmental science to the student, teacher and people.
7. To distribute video cassettes and CD’s prepared by DIET and to improve the prayer assembly programme.
8. Having provision of action research study regarding particulars educational problems such as – to study the achievement of the students getting merit in 8th Board Exam with the student of 10th board merit holder.
9. To conduct workshop provision for dimensional and trimenstional TLM.
10. To correlate the other components of DIET through entire year by using audio visual aids.
11. To use the books from class 5th to 8th for the teacher so that they may have knowledge of hard core subject such as Science & Maths.