Curriculum Material Development & Evaluation Branch (CMDE)
Shicshakram learning content development and Evaluation Division (CMDE)
Free and Compulsory Education Act the provisions of Child 6 to 14 years of free and compulsory quality education for all boys and girls assigned to the State and the Centre has been set. Continuous and comprehensive evaluation system based in the implementation of innovative Anakln C.M.E.D. Division's role is very important. NCF-2005, in the light of the desired goals of education and teaching in conformity with the people's aspirations to achievement oriented Shicshakram, Content Development and Evaluation Division is organized through various training and Carygoshtian.
1. new textbooks in primary schools, grades 1, 3, 5 trainings for effective learning.
2. Continuous and comprehensive evaluation process that provides information to teachers and to maintain records of their training to organize continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
3. The Vidyalyean single teacher and two teachers in the teaching learning process of learners, sustainable and broad-based education system to ensure educational trainings and layered Bhukkshiy
4. The evaluation process and the question of building information to conduct training.
5.T.L.M. Producing, writing and Anusimn brochure and divisional level to hold quiz question held Carygoshti building.
6. CCE schools to provide on-site support program Snbln editing.
7. The primary school teachers in the district C.C.E. To develop an understanding of effective competition and to create quiz questions.