In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
(In service Teachers Training Programme, Field Interaction, Innovation and Co-ordination)
1. To establish coordination among in service teachers of elementary education.
2. To prepare Master Trainers and Resource Teachers for different subject teachers training.
3. To organize DERF Meeting and to provide resource matarials.
4. To organize training for New appointed PS & UPS Teachers.
5. To organize workshops for the development of different skills among teachers.
6. To train to introduce the concept of action research among PS & UPS teachers.
7. To perform the state level researches.
8. To manage Inter District exposure visit for faculty members in DIET.
9. To organise meeting of the DERF working Committee.
10. To organise meeting of district coordination committee to coordinate among different components.
11. To organise district level essay, paper reading and teaching competition to develop creativity among the teachers.
12. To manage the publication of the work of all the components in DIET.
13. To distribute the published material to the PS & UPS teachers.
14. To Prepare Annual Work Plan of DIET with the help and coordination of all the components.