Curriculum Material Development & Evaluation Branch (CMDE)
Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation
HOD-Shri Dheerendra Singh ,Lecturer
1. To prepare the support material for the teachers.
2. To make the Question Paper. Organized training program, workshop, Amusement and Evaluation.
3. To organize activity based training programs for the teachers.
4. To conduct review programs of textbooks and Syllabus.
5. To review the evaluation plan and answer books of students.
6. To conduct research work of component.
7. To publish broachers, articles in annual magazines of the institution.
8. To plan school inspections of govt. PS/UPS and integrated schools for faculty members.
9. To organise teachers training in SIQE and CCE and to monitor these.
|DISTRICT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & TRAINING (DIET), Mt.Abu(SIROHI)|
|Activities according to the annual calander|
|No. of proposed programmes||No. of complited programmes||No. of proposed trainees||No. of participated trainees||No. of proposed programmes||No. of complited programmes||No. of proposed trainees||No. of participated trainees||No. of proposed programmes||No. of complited programmes||No. of proposed trainees||No. of participated trainees||Proposed||complited||Proposed||complited||Training||Workshop|
|Organised programmes||Participated trainees||Organised programmes||Participated trainees|