In-Service Teacher Educational Programme, Field Interaction and Innovation Coordinator (IFIC)
There is an explsion of knowledge in the present era of thechnique and information technology. Curriculum of primary and upper primary classes has been strengthened time to time because of changes and innovations in the field of education. As district institute of education and training existed. This component plays a pivotal role in the institution.
Aiming at the updation with the new aspects in the textbooks, teachers should be given training essentially. With the help of training, teacher should be indicated with the child centered podagogy and activity based teaching- learning process.
This component imparts training of teachers in Hindi, English, Thitd language and social science subjects and also conducts DURF and component level researches and publications simultaneously.
Through these trainings, teachers will be able to understand the concept of continuous and comprehensive evaluation(CCE). Essential preparation for effective imlimentation of practical and behavioural aspects in teaching
In service Teachers Training Programme, Field Interaction, Innovation and Co-ordination
1. To establish coordination among in service teachers of elementary education.
2. To prepare Master Trainers and Resource Teachers for different subject teachers training.
3. To organize DERF Meeting and to provide resource matarials.
4. To organize training for New appointed PS & UPS Teachers.
5. To organize workshops for the development of different skills among teachers.
6. To train to introduce the concept of action research among PS & UPS teachers.
7. To perform the state level researches.
8. To manage Inter District exposure visit for faculty members in DIET.
9. To organise meeting of the DERF working Committee.
10. To organise meeting of district coordination committee to coordinate among different components.
11. To organise district level essay, paper reading and teaching competition to develop creativity among the teachers.
12. To manage the publication of the work of all the components in DIET.
13. To distribute the published material to the PS & UPS teachers.
14. To Prepare Annual Work Plan of DIET with the help and coordination of all the components.
DISTRICT COORDINATION COMMITTEE
01- Chairman Mr. Dharmpal , Principal,DIET, Tonk
02- Vice Chairman Dr. Mohd. Naseem, Vice principal, DIET ,Tonk
03- Members 1- DEO( Secondary ) ,Tonk
2- DEO (Elementary), Tonk
3- BEEO , Tonk
4- BEEO , Newai
5- BEEO , Malpura
6- BEEO , Deoli
7- BEEO , Todaraisingh
8- BEEO ,Uniara
9-Mr. Mohd. Shakir Khan, Sr. Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
10-Mr. Ashok Chopra, Sr. Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
11-Mr. Bhanwar Lal Kumhar . Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
12-Mr. Jaswant Singh Naruka, Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
13-Mr. Ubedullah Gazi Khan, Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
14-Mr. Kanhiya Lal Meena, Lecturer
15-Mr.Bhanwar Lal Yadav, Sr. Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
16-Mrs.Uma Goutam, Sr. Lecturer,DIET , Tonk
District Educational Research Forum
D.E.R.F. Advisory committe:-
01- Coordinator - Mr. Dharmpal, Principal, DIET, Tonk
02- Members 1. DEO (Secondary), Tonk
2. DEO (Elementary), Tonk
3. Representative of CEO, Zila Parishad, Tonk
4. Dr. MOHD. Naseem, Vice Principal, DIET,Tonk
5.Mr. Bhanwar Lal Kumhar, Lecturer,DIET,Tonk
D.E.R.F. Executive committe:-
01- Chairman- Mr. Dharmpal, Principal, DIET, Tonk
02- Secretary Dr. MOHD. Naseem, Vice Principal, DIET,Tonk
03- Asst. Secretary Mr. Bhanwar Lal Kumhar, Lecturer,DIET,Tonk
04- Members 1. Dr. Madhusudan Sharma, Sr. Tr. (Representative of DEO,
2. Mr. Ameer Ahmed Suman, Retd. Lecturer
(Representative of DEO, Elementary, Tonk)_
3. Academic cell Officer, DEO, Secondary Office, Tonk
4. Academic cell Officer, DEO, Elementary Office, Tonk
05- Research Specialist
1. Mr. Ramesh Chand Dubey, Retd. Principal
2. Mr. Devendra Joshi, Azim Premji Foundation, Tonk
DISTRICT INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DIET), TONK
COMMITTEE FOR FRAMING ANNUAL CALANDER
01- Guardian Mr. Dharmpal ,Principal ,DIET,TONK
02- Guide Dr. Mohd. Naseem ,Vice Principal,DIET , TONK
03- Editing team 01- Mr. Bhanwar Lal Kumhar,Lecturer ,I.F.I.C. department
02- Mr. Ashok Chopra,Sr. Lecturer D.R.U.&E.T.department
03-Mr. Jaswant Singh Naruka,Lecturer,W.E. department 04- Mr. Kanhaiya Lal Meena, Lecturer,C.M.D.E. department
05- Mrs.Uma Goutam, Sr. Lecturer P&M department