Pre-Service Education Branch (PSTE)
1. To conduct entrance test for D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education).
2. To provide teachers for primary and upper primary schools.
3. To introduce would-be teachers to latest methodologies, skills and innovations.
4. To help in moral, social, aesthetic, creative and lingual development of the would-be teachers. And also to help them develop an attitude of discovery.
5. To coordinate all subjects of upper primary level in practice.
6. To impart education through theoretical and practical ways.