Educational Technology Branch (ET)
Work of the department
1. To develope low-cost teaching- learning material for primary and upper primary education .
2. To organize training programmes for oprerating and maintainance of the audio-visual aids and computer, equipmants .
3. To work for advertising.propogating and extension for elementary education .
4. To train the teachers to organize environment science fair .
5. To organize orientation programmes for teachers in Science , Maths and Social science subjects.
6. To organize training programmes for U.P.S. Headmasters in educational guidence service and counselling service.
7. To train the teachers to teach students through computers and virtual class room.
8.To conduct paper reading competition for the teachers.
Incharge of the department
Smt. Anjula Sharma M.A. M.Ed.
Shree Narendra Singh Faujdar M.Sc. (Botany) B.Ed.