Pre-Service Education Branch (PSTE)
Pre Service Teachers Education
There are Several functions being conducted in this component which are follows:
1. It is for the pre service teachers training.
2. Nomination, Admission and reporting of candidates in PSTE are performed.
3. This component is entirely responsible for the year wise activities of D.El.Ed. Students.
4. Two years program is being included in this course.
5. This component plans for the theoretical as well as practical aspects of the entire course.
6. The component plans for the school experiences for the students.
7. It provides learning materials for the faculty members and students too.
8. It plans for the evaluation for the students for the students internally as well as externally.
9. This component conducts SUPW camp, Scout/guide camp, Cleanliness and personal hygiene, Interclass tournaments in literary and cultural fields.