Institution at a Glance
District Education and Training Institute Jhunjhunu, District Jhunjhunu (D.I.E.T.)
Universalization of elementary education in elementary education levels to achieve the goals and qualitative upgrading, innovation and dynamism in academic research efforts at the district level, District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) is discharging its main role.
NCF 2005 in the light of the desired goals in education and teaching in conformity with the people's aspirations and Carygoshtion Uplbdiprk make various trainings being conducted.
Free and Compulsory Education Act Child (2009), all of the provisions of boy girls 6-14 years free and compulsory quality education is one of the State Government and the Central Government. Under the continuous and comprehensive evaluation (CCE) by the children free of fear of examination has opened the way for their all round development.
Education quality, teacher quality is directly proportional. So to bring quality education to promote teacher professional capacity Dait two types of training programs are organized by - the pre-service and in service training.
To enhance professional competence of teachers, skills enhancement, various innovations in education, new dimensions, to update teaching methods and practices, job training, and dissemination programs at the state level are consistent Carygoshti at the institute produced yearly almanac Diets go to all of the state is transmitted.
The essence of these programs is to provide support to teachers through the education of the new course to achieve the desired goals. Built on the state level, depending on the calendar to include the requirements of Jhunjhunu district Diet has prepared its annual calendar.
District Education and Training Institute (Diet) has the following objectives:
• Government and private primary and upper primary schools of the district management and to enrich the quality of classroom teaching.
• Various trainings, workshops and dissemination teachers through practical programs to increase efficiency and Pratibhddhta.
• Develop an understanding of the course content and by linking local Priveesh useful learning materials for teachers and students to develop.
• to ensure cent percent enrollment and stagnation Kkshonnti containing progressively increase the quality of classroom teaching and to research the various types.
• classroom teaching teachers to use educational innovations innovations add up.
• teacher development and operational research approach to promote research.
• Promote the creation and use of teaching aids and Ti.al.amk Which is purchased using the bumper.
• More activities to stimulate children in state schools..