Institution at a Glance
DIET SAWAI MADHOPUR
Sawai Madhopur district came into existence on 15 May 1949. At that time DIET was established in Karauli, but on July 19, 1997, due to the separation of Karauli district, the need of District Education and Training Institute was felt in the local district as well. For this, land was allotted near Thigla village and the building was built. As a result, a grand building of DIET was completed in 2007, in which all the activities of DIET are being conducted since 2009. The training session of student teachers in DIET started from 2014-15.
From the beginning till now, the work of imparting training is being done in the institute. Special emphasis is being laid on qualitative growth in the institute. The institute is determined to make its activities meaningful and worthwhile. Keeping in mind the objectives of different divisions in the diet, various works are being done.