Details of Teaching Faculty
|S. No.||Name Of Faculty Members||Designation||Address||Mob. No.||Joining Date||Email ID|
|1||Dr Pushpawati Jain||Sr. Professor & Head||1/201 , Teaching Faculty Quarter Medical college Campus, Barmerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Department of Pharmacology
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Dr Pushpawati Jain
1. A.P. Dadhich, N.K. Khanna, D.S. Vyas and P. Jain: Neuropharmacological actions of Ibetalol, Ind. J. Physiol. Pharmacology 23, 39-43, 1979.
2. Miss. P. Jain, D.s. Vyas and N.K. Khanna: Brief review of new drug introduced during the last 15 years, Current Medical Practice, 23, 93-116, 1979.
3. N.K. Khanna, P. Jain, D.S. Vyas: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of femotine (FG-4963), IND. J. Exp. Biol. 607-611, 1980.
4. Pushpawati Jain, Thesis submitted for MD Pharmacology, Anti-inflammatory and related properties of some amino acids, observation on their mechanism of action. University of Rajasthan, 1979.
5. N.K. Khanna and P. Jain: DL-Methionine: A potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic compound. The Asian Medical Journal 23, 860-869, 1980.
6. P Jain and NK Khanna, Evaluation of anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of L-glutamine.
7. Nk Khanna, P. Jain, DS Vyas, VK Pendse: Anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of L methionine. Ann. Natl. Acad. Med. Sci. 17, 78-79, 1981.
8. Miss P. Jain, KP Singh and VK Pendse: Newer nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory, analgesics and recent trends in their use. Current Medical Practice 26, 149-154, 1982.
9. NK Khanna, P. Jain and VK Pendse: L-valine as an anti-inflammatory agent. Ind. J. Pharmac. 14, 273-276, 1982.
10. Kusum Vaishnav, P Jain and VK Pendse: Newer interferons and their clinical applications. Current Medical Practice, 26, 12, 1982.
11. P Jain, VK Pendse, KP Singh, SD Suthar: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-convulsant and local anesthetic activity of Clonidine. A preliminary report. Ind. J. Pharmac. 14, 273-276, 1983.
12. P Jain and VK Pendse; Morphine anti-nociceptive its modification by ephedrine and reserpine. (Read in conference abstract of XIX Rajasthan Medical Conference, 61, 49, 1982.
13. Newer Histamine H2 receptor antagonists. P Jain and VK Pendse. Raj. Medical Journal, 22, 135-139, 1983.
14. P Jain, NK Khanna: Newer immune stimulants and their role in therapeutics 29, 4, 106-111, 1985.
15. P Jain, NK Khanna: Effect of hyperthermia on platelet count. Clotting time, prothrombin time and clot retraction percentage in dogs. Current Medical Practice. 28, 683-684, 1984.
16. P Jain, AP Dadhich, NK Khanna and NS Sisodia: Effect of L-glutamine on immune response in Rabbit- A preliminary report. J. Physiol. Pharmac. 29, 1, 55-56, 1985.
17. Nk Khanna, AP Dadhich, P Jain: Acyclovir- a new antiviral drug. Journal of applied Medicine 117-118, 1986.
18. NK Khanna, P Jain: Leukotrins- A fascinating group of autocoids. Current Medical Practice 31, 1-4, 1987.
19. P Jain, NK Khanna and JL Godhwani: A possible drug interaction between aspirin and L glutamine in some experimental inflammatory and analgesic models. Ind. J. Exp. Biol. 26, 368-370, 1988.
20. P Jain, NK Khanna and JL Godhwani, O Chouhan: Fluoroquinolones- a new group of antimicrobials. The Indian Practitioner, 865-870, Dec 1988.
21. P Jain, NK Khanna and JL Godhwani, Modification of immune response by glycine in animals. Ind. J. Exp. Biol. 27, 292-293, 1989.
22. AP Dadhich, DS Vyas, Nk Khanna, JL Godhwani, JB Gupta, Ak Dutta and P Jain: Prevalance of drug abuse among students of Bikaner (Raj), Indian Current Medical Practice, 32, 9, 235-240, 1988.
23. Nk Khanna, JL Godhwani, P Jain, Drugs of near future. Current Medical Practice, 33, 12, 347-350, 1989.
24. P Jain, NK Khanna, N Trehan, VK Pendse, JL Godhwani: Anti-inflammatory effect of an Ayurveda preparation, Brahmi Rasayan in India. J. Exp. Bio. 32, 633-636, 1994.
25. A Gehlot, JL Godhwani, S Godhwani, ML Aseri, P Jain and MCr Vyas: Sound stress induced changes and their modification by drugs in albino rats: An experiment study. Ind. J. Pharm. 29, 3, 187-190, 1997.
26. Bhatia ML, Jain P, Ahmad M, Moghe VV, Khan ZY. Comparison of outcomes of two antitubercular regimens in pulmonary tuberculosis at tertiary care hospital, Paripex- Indian Journal of Research 2013, Vol 3, 275-277.
27. Soni U, Moghe VV, Jain P, Upadhyaya P. A comparative study of efficacy and tolerability of Telmisartan and Ramipril. Int J Pharma Sci. 2013, 3(3), 240-43.
28. Ahmad M, Goyal J, Jaiswal RM, Jain P, Upadhayaya P, Vohra A. Incidence of undiagnosed and diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus in patients admitted for elective surgery: A multicentric study at Jaipur. Int. J. of Sci. Research. 2013
29. Kumar A, Jain P, Upadhyaya P, Jain S. A study monitoring prescription pattern of antibiotics in a tertiary care hospital in North India. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014;3(6):1006-1011
30. Kumar A, Jain P, Upadhyaya P, Jain S. Antibiotic prescribing in various clinical departments in a tertiary care teaching hospital in northern India. JCDR 2014; 8(5) : 9-11. (Pubmed Indexed)
31. Kopal Sharma, Pushpawati Jain, Amit Sharma. Knowledge, attitude and perception of medical and dental undergraduates about antimicrobial stewardship. Indian J Pharmacol. 2015; 47(6): 676–679
32. Angelika Batta , Pushpawati Jain , Kopal Sharma , Mohammed Shoaib , Prerna Upadhyaya. Current inclination of the clinicians for prescribing various fixed dose combinations: a retrospective, observational study in medicine outpatient department at a tertiary care hospital in Jaipur . Int J Stud Res 2015;5(1):3-6
33. Jain S, Upadhyaya P, Goyal J, Kumar A, Jain P, Seth V, Moghe VV. A systematic review of prescription pattern monitoring studies and their effectiveness in promoting rational use of medicines. Perspect Clin Res 2015;6(2):86-90
34. Kumar A, Jain P, Upadhyaya P, Jain S. A study monitoring prescription pattern of antibiotics in a tertiary care hospital in North India. IJBCP 2014; 3(6): 1006-11
35. Bhatia ML, Jain P, Ahmad M, Moghe VV, Khan ZY. Comparison of outcomes of two antitubercular regimens in Pulmonary tuberculosis at tertiary care hospital. Paripex- Indian Journal of Research 2013; Vol 3: 275-277.
36. Soni U, Moghe VV, Jain P, Upadhyaya P. A comparative Study of efficacy and tolerability of Telmisartan and Ramipril. Int J Pharma Sci. 2013, 3(3): 240-243.
37. Mushtaq Ahmad, Goyal J, Jaiswal RM, Jain P, Upadhyaya P, Vohra A. Incidence of Undiagnosed and Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Patients Admitted for Elective Surgery: A Multi-centric Study at, Jaipur. International Journal of Scientific Research 2013; 3(2): 272-73.
38. Shipra Jain, Kopal Sharma, Pushpawati Jain, Sakshi Singh. Computer assisted learning vs conventional teaching: a questionnaire based study. International General of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, June 2017, Vol. 6, Issue-6, Page 1404
39. Kopal Sharma, Pushpawati Jain, Shipra Jain & Chandrabhan: Evaluation of computer assisted learning module for undergraduate pharmacology practical classes. Journal of Mahatma Gandhi University of medical Sciences. May-August 2017:(2);61-64.
40. Shipra Jain, Pushpawati Jain, Kopal Sharma, Pushpendra Saraswat; A Prospective Analysis of Drug Interaction in Patients of Intensive Cardiac Care Unit Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2017 Mar Vol-11(3) FC01-FC04.
41. Angelika Batta, Pushpawati Jain, Bhupinder Kalra : Prescription audit and drug utilization pattern in outpatients of psychiatry Department of tertiary care teaching hospital :an observational study. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology; February 2019 Vol 8 Issue 2 page223 to227.
42.Saksshi Singh,Pushpawati Jain,Shipra Jain: Drug utilization pattern among Geriatric patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital. International Journal of scientific Research Feb 2021 vol.10 Issue 2 page 1-2.