List of Publications in the Department of Anatomy
1. Dr.Ramkumar Singhal, Dr. Vishva Deepak Yadav, Dr. Sunil Kumar Saini, “An Institutional Based Prospective Study to Evaluate the Correlation of Serum Lipid Profile and BMI in Young First Year MBBS Students”Internation journal health and clinical research. August 2021.
2. Sunil Kumar Saini, Ramkumar Singhal, Madhuri Agrawal. To evaluate the sensory conduction parameters in hypothyroidism: An institutional based prospectivestudy: European journal of molecular &clinical medicine ,volume 08, issue 02, 2021.
3. RamkumarSinghal ,Madhuri Agrawal. Retrospective evaluation of femoral rotational asymmetry: an observational study.Asian Journal of Medical Research.2019
4. RamkumarSinghal ,Madhuri Agrawal. An Observational study to evaluate the Q angle in different static postures: An institutional based study. Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research,2019
- RamkumarSinghal, S.M.Patel, Madhuri Agrawal, Srushti Rupareliya, Dhara Patel, Anuj Shrivastava. Sonographic Measurement of Spleen in Relation to Age: A Prospective Study in Adult Gujarati Population. Indian Journal of Anatomy.Vol7(4); July-August 2018.
- RamkumarSinghal, DharaPatel, S.M.Patel, , Anuj Shrivastava. Ultrsonographic Measurement of Splenic Length in Relation With Height in Gujarati Population. Indian Journal of Anatomy.Vol5(3); September-December 2016.
- Madhuri Agrawal,RamkumarSinghal.Analysis of abnormal uterine bleeding in endometrium of perimenopausalwomen : an histopatological study. International Journal of Medical Research Physician.2019
- Madhuri Agrawal,RamkumarSinghal et al. Seroprevalence and Trend of Transfusion Transmissible Infectious Diseases among Blood Donors in Bhavnagar District, Gujarat; India- A 5 Year Retrospective Analysis. Indian journal of research in Medicine. 2014;3(3);100-104.
- Madhuri Agrawal,RamkumarSinghalet al. Screening of Anti-HBc in Blood Donors for the Presence of Occult HBV Activity. Indian journal of research in Medicine. 2013;2(2);12-15.
Dr. Rachna Agrawal
1. Arijit Dutta, Manish Kumar Singhal, Rachna Agrawal et.al.Estimation of Stature by measuring Ring Finger length in young adults.Indian Journal of Forensic Medcine & Toxicology, October- December 2021, Vol.15, No. 4
2. Sona Goyal, Manish Kumar Singhal, Kamlesh Yadav, Rachna Agrawal , et.al. A study on cervical screening by PAP smear and correlation with microbiological and clinical finding. International journal of health and clinical research, 2021;4(5): 280-283.
3. Neil Sharma, Manish Kumar Singhal, Rachna Agrawal et.al Increased Notification of Tuberculosis cases and MDR and XDR cases post introduction of CBNAAT in Rajasthan: A retrospective case study of 4 years from 2015 -2018. Perspective in Medical Research, May-August2021, Vol9, Issue 2.
4. Rachna Agrawal , Manish Kumar Singhal et.al. Cadaveric Study of Anatomical Variation of Fissures of Lung. Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research,2018; 06(07) :711-716.M
5. Manish Kumar Singhal, Rachna Agrawal, Morphological study of leukemia and its correlation with Siemens Advia 2120i cytogram and Immunophenotyping . Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research 2018; 06(07) 570-574.
6. Rachna Agrawal, Manish Kumar Singhal et.al. A Cadaveric Study on Morphological Variations of Spleen: Notches and Size. International journal of Medical Science & Innovative Research 2018. (3): 158 – 162.
7. Rachna Agrawal, Manish Kumar Singhal et.al. Variations in the Blood Supply of Kidneys: Cadaveric and Autopsy Findings . Journal of Medical Science & Clinical Research, 2018; 06(06):935-939.
8. Arpita Gupta, Rachna Agrawal, et.al. Cytomorphometric evaluation of buccal mucosa in tobacco chewers. Int. J. of Allied Med. Sci. and Clin. Research 2018;6(2) :345-351.
9. Mukesh khinchi, Manish Kumar Singhal, Rachna Agrawal, et.al. A Cytopathological and Histopathological Correlation Study of Benign and Malignant Paediatric Age Group Tumour . Int J of Med Res, 2016; 2(6): 172-176.
10. Rachna Agrawal, et.al. Morphological study of shape of glenoid cavity of scapula. Int J of Allied Med Sci and Clin Res 2016; 4(3): 332-336.
11. Sunny Yadav, Rachna Agrawal, et.al. Study of pedicle morphometry of the lumbar vertebrae. Int. J. of Allied Med. Sci. and Clin. Research 2016;4(2):284-288.
12. Manish Kumar Singhal, Rachna Agrawal, et.al. FNAC diagnosis of proliferative myositis in axilla - A case report .International Journal of Sciences & Applied Research,2015; 2(1), : 71-73.
List of Publications in the Department of Physiology
Dr Ajay Kukreja, Professor
1. A Comparison between Traditional and Modified Case based method for learning Physiology in first MBBS students. International Journal of Physiology2018; 6(2):1-5.
2. Effect of Regular Physical activity on Galvanic skin Resistance, cardiovascular parameters and Perceived stress levels in Young adult females. International Journal Of Physiology 2016; 4(2):82-87
3. Comparative study of Cardiovascular risk factors in Diabetic patients of both sexes in Rajasthan population. International Journal of Physiology 2016; 4(2):140-142
4. Efficacy Of Yogic Practices On Various Physiological Parameters During Examination Stress In Young Adult Females” Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology,2016;3(4):400-404
5. A Study of Effects of Yoga versus Physical Exercises on Psychological Parameters, Hand grip strength and Reaction time during Examination Stress in Young female Medical Students. International Journal Of Physiology 2014; 2(1):140-145.
6. Effect of Yoga regimen on Premenstrual body weight and Reaction Time in Healthy Females. International Journal Of Physiology 2013; 1(2):106-111
7. Comparative effects of Yoga and Physical Exercises on Psycho physiological parameters during examination stress in Female medical students. Indian Journal Of Psychosocial Sciences 2012; 2(1) and OMICS online
8. Effect of Yoga on Autonomic Functions and Psychological Status during Both Phases of Menstrual cycle in Young Healthy Females. Journal Of Clinical Diagnostics And Research 2013; 7(10):2133-2139
Dr Shreyasi Vaksh, Associate Professor
1. The Effect Of Vitamins-C Therapy On Hyperglycemia, Hyperlipidemia And Non High Density Lipoprotein Level In Type 2 Diabetes. International Journal Of Life Science Biotechnology And Pharma Research Vol 2,No.1, January 2013
2. Study The Effect Of Pranayama On Academic Performance Of Students Of 9th And 10th Std. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences (SJAMS) 2016;4(5D): 1703-1705
3. The Effect Of Sudershan Kriya On Work Related Stress. Indian Journal Of Applied Research Vol-8;Issue 3,March 2018
Dr. Manisha Mavai,Senior Demonstrator
1.Shreevastava A, Mavai M, Mittal PS, Verma R, Kaur D, Bhandari B. Assessment of the psychological impact of COVID-19 pandemic on undergraduate medical students in India. Journal of Education and Health Promotion (Accepted).
2.Mavai M, Bhandari D, Singhal A, Mathur SK. Cardiac autonomic modulation and Anti- Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) antibodies in Subclinical Hypothyroidism – Does any correlation exist. Cureus. Oct 2021; 13(10):e18844. DOI 10.7759/cureus.18844
3.Mehta B, Bhandari B, Singhal A, Mavai M, Dutt N, Raghav P. Screening asymptomatic school children for early asthma by determining airway narrowing through peak expiratory flow rate Measurement. Journal of Education and Health Promotion | Volume 9 | March 2020
4.Bhandari B, Mavai M, Singh YR, Mehta B, Bhagat OL. Rhythmic Breath Holding and its effect on Arterial Blood Pressure and its Correlation with Blood Gases. Acta Medica Iranica 2019; 57(8): 492-498.
5.Mavai M ,Singh YR, Gupta R C, Mathur SK, Bhandari B. Linear analysis of autonomic activity and its correlation with Creatine Kinase-MB in Overt Thyroid dysfunctions. Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry. Ind J Clin Biochem. 2017; 33(2):222-228. DOI 10.1007/s12291-017-0659-0
6.Sharma P, Mavai M, Bhagat OL, Murugesh M, Sircar S. Slow deep breathing increases pain-tolerance and modulates cardiac autonomic nervous system. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2017; 61(2): 107–113.
7.Bhandari B, Mehta B, Mavai M , Singh YR, Singhal A. Jigsaw Method : An Innovative Way of Cooperative Learning in Physiology. Indian J Physiol Pharmacol 2017; 61(3) : 315–321
8.Mavai M, Gupta RC, Mathur K, Chaudhary U. Power Spectral Analysis of HRV for Evaluation of Sym-pathovagal Imbalance in Thyroid Dysfunctions. AdvBiores. 2014; 5 (4): 130-135.
9.Mavai M, Gupta RC, Mathur K, Chaudhary K. Assessment of Autonomic Dysfunctions in Altered Thyroid Status by Time Domain Parameters of HRV. Sch J App Med. Sci. 2014; 2(6F):3250-3254.
List of Publications in the Department of Biochemistry
Dr. Jyotindra Kumar Sahu (Professor & HOD)
1) Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Metabolic Syndrome: A Hospital Based Pilot Study(IJHSR)August 2015
2) Study of Serum Calcium, Microalbuminuria,Urinary Calcium/Creatinine Ratio in Postmenopausal Women
3) SERIAL MEASUREMENT OF HIGH SENSITIVE C REACTIVE PROTEIN LEVELS OFPATIENTS HAVING ACUTE CHEST PAIN –STUDY IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE OF WESTERN ODISHA
4) Alterations in serum lipid profile & lipid peroxidation status in female breast tumor patients
5) Prevalence of Dyslipidemia in patients with Malignant Hypertension. (AIMDR-May 2018)
6) Correlation of Renal Profile with HbA1c in Chronic diabetes patient (AIMDR-May 2018)
7) "HYPOTHYROIDISM IN TRIBAL POPULATION OF BASTAR REGION OF CHHATTISGARH, INDIA,( IJMSIR-accepted June 2021)
List of Publications in the Department of Pharmacology
Dr Ashwani Kumar Gupta
1. Hyperlipidemia: Treatment modality and busting myth of dietary approach. World J of Pharmaceutical Research.2018;7(16):395-406.
2. Diabetes Mellitus: A review with edge of SGLT-2 inhibitors. Int J of current Pharmaceutical Research.2018;10(5):1-2.
3. A study to determine the knowledge and level of awareness of medical undergraduates about herbal medicines and herb-drug interactions. Int J of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 2017; 6 (1):17-24.
4. Use of reciprocal (RPT) and small group learning (SGL) to enhance learning. Sub Himalayan journal of health research. 2016; 3(1): 25-30
5. A study to compare the plasma glucose results obtained in sodium fluoride and citrate buffer tubes at a tertiary care hospital in Punjab. International Journal of Applied & Basic Medical Research 2016;6(1):50-53
6. The impact of dengue fever on liver:Our experience at a tertiary care center in Punjab. Int J of Pharmaceutical Research & Biosciences 2014;3(5):398-405
7. An Assessment of Students’ Preference for Lecture Delivery Methods in Medical Education. Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics. 2014;4(1):36-40 Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics. 2014; 4(2): 109-16
8. The attitudes and perceptions of medical students towards basic science subjects during their clinical years.A cross sectional survey. Int J App Basic Med Res 2014;4 16-9.
9. Efficacy and safety of azelastine and levocetirizine in allergic rhinitis. J Pak Med Stud 2013; 3(3):143-147
10. To assess test anxiety and its impact on psychomotor functions and satisfaction with life of second year medical undergraduates. Education in Medicine 2013;5(4):e6-11
11. Informed Consent Document (ICD) as Educational Tool for Medical School. Education in Medicine Journal 2013; 5 (2): e38-44.
12. Efficacy and tolerability of montelukast and levocetrizine in seasonal allergic rhinitis in children aged 2-5 years. A comparative study. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics 2012; 2(3): 248-253
13. To assess stress on medical students in medical school at various interval of time of medical education. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2012; 2(3): 217-221
14. To assess quality of life (QOL) of caregivers and patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). J AllerTher S2: 003.
15. Dipepdidyldipeptidase Inhibitors for diabetes mellitus. Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2012; 2(1): 18-27
16. Efficacy of low dose sibutramine in obese type2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) in Indian patients. World Family medicine Journal: 2012; 10 (3): 29-35
17. Assesssment of quality of life of caregivers of patients suffering from chronic kidney disease.BANTO journal. 2011; 9(1): 31-35
18. Use of Information Technology for Accessing Medical Information by Faculty; A Novel Cross-Sectional Study across Referral Teaching Hospitals in North-India Journal of Research in Medical Education & Ethics Year : 2011; 1 (2): 125-28.
19. Newer approaches in treatment of osteoporosis : Journal of research in Medical education and Ethics Year 2011; 1(1): 15-23
20. Glycated hemoglobin: From management to diagnosis of diabetes. Int J Diabetes in developing countries2010 Oct;30(4):230-1.
21. Current scenario of attitude and knowledge of physicians about rational prescription: A novel cross-sectional study J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2010 Apr;2(2):132-6.
Dr. Madhulika Peter Samuel
(Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology)
1. Madhulika Johnson, Dinesh Kumar Badyal. Prevalence, knowledge, attitude and practice among medical, dental and para-medical students regarding self-medication in tertiary care hospital. International Journal of Basic &Clinical Pharmacology. Sept Vol. 7 (Issue 9); 1822-1828. 2018. (Indexed)
2. Madhulika Johnson, Gagandeep Kwatra, Dinesh K. Badyal, and Emy A. Thomas. “Levocetirizine and rupatadine in chronic idiopathic urticarial” Pharmacology and therapeutics, International Journal of Dermatology; 54: 1199–1204, 2015. (Indexed)
3. John D, Johnson M. Liraglutide in diabetes mellitus. The Clinical Researcher. Vol 6,No.1 April 2014.
4. Johnson M, Roflumilast: A new Oral Drug for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. The Clinical Researcher Vol.3 April 2011.
Dr. Harsh Yadav
(Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology)
1. Antibiotic Sensitivity and resistance in nosocomial infection in medical and surgical intensive care units of a tertiary care hospital in north India. IJBCP.2016; 5(5): 2165-2167.
2. Comparison Of Quantitative Tube Agglutination And Semiquantitative Slide Agglutination Test For Diagnosing Of The Suspected Cases Of Enteric Fever .International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 4, Issue 3; March: 2020; Page No. 38-40
3. Effect Of Fluoxetine On Progression Of Diabetic Neuropathy (Measurable) In Experimental Rats: A Randomized Control Interventional Study. World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 5, Issue 8, 1156-1169.
4. Comparative Evaluation Of Efficacy And Safety Of Primaquine Sustained release Tablets V/S Primaquine Conventional Tablets In Treatment And Prevention Of Relapse Of Plasmodium Vivax Malaria. International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology | November-December 2016 | Vol 5 | Issue 6 Page 2664-2668
List of Publications in the Department of Pathology
Dr. Madhuri Agrawal
1. Sunil Kumar saini, Ramkumar Singhal, Madhuri Agrawal. To evaluate the sensory conduction parameters in hypothyroidism: An institutional based prospectivestudy: European journal of molecular &clinical medicine ,volume 08, issue 02, 2021.
2. Dr.Madhuri Agrawal, Dr.Ramkumar Singhal. Analysis of abnormal uterine bleeding in endometrium of perimenopausalwomen : an histopatological study. Asian Journal of Medical Research 2019.
3. RamkumarSinghal ,Madhuri Agrawal. Retrospective evaluation of femoral rotational asymmetry: an observational study.Asian Journal of Medical Research.2019
4. RamkumarSinghal ,Madhuri Agrawal. An Observational study to evaluate the Q angle in different static postures: An institutional based study.Indian Journal of Basic and Applied Medical Research,2019
5. Madhuri Agrawal, Neil Sharma. Seroprevalence of chikungunya virus in Bharatpur District Rajasthan: A 4 year study. Indian journal of pathology: Research and Practice. Vol-8, Jan-Feb2019; 48051.
6. Avnash Pande, Madhuri Agrawal et al. Threats of Transfusion Transmitted infections: Trends and Seroprevalence among Healthy Blood Donors in Govt. RBM District Hospital Pracice Vol-7, Feb2018, 167-170.
7. Avinash Pande, Madhuri Agrawal el al. A 7 years retrospective study of Prevalence and Seasonal Trends of Different Malarial Speies in District Bharatpur, Rajasthan. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. Feb2018:6(2):584-586.
8. Dr. Chandra Mathur, Madhuri Agrawal et al. Primary Ovarian Fibrosarcoma – A Rare Case Report. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences. Vol15,issue 1 Jan 2016: 65-68.
9. Gautam Chauhan, Madhuri Arawal et al. Spectrum of Histopathological Lesions in Lung Auopsy. Journal of Research and Medical and Dental sciences. Vol-3 issue 2 April-June 2015;109-112.
10. Madhuri Agrawal, Ramkumar Singhal et al. Seroprevalence and Trend of Transfusion Transmissible Infectious Diseases among Blood Donors in Bhavnagar District, Gujarat; 2014;3(3);100-104.
11. Madhuri Agrawal, Ramkumar Singhal et al. Screening of Anti-HBc in Blood Donors for the Presence of Occult HBV Activity. Indian Journal of Research in Medicine. 2013;2(2);12-15.
Publications of faculties of Department of Microbiology
LIST OF PUBLICATION
Shubhdeep Kaur (Assistant Professor Microbiology)
1. Prevalence of Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamases and AmpC Beta-Lactamases Producing Pseudomonas Aeruginosa in an Intensive Care unit of Tertiary Care Hospital of North India. International Journal Of Medical Research Professionals. p ISSN 2454-6356,e ISSN 2454-6364
2. Extended spectrum Beta lactamases and AmpC beta lactamase Production among Gram Negative Isolates obtained in Burn Infection. International Journal of Contemporary Medical Research 2017;4(6):1269-1272 p ISSN 2454-7379, e ISSN 2393-915X
3. AmpC β-Lactamases producing Gram negative clinical isolates from tertiary care hospital. Journal Of Mahatama Jandhi Institute Of Medical Science 2016;21:107-10. p ISSN 0971-9903, e ISSN 2347-1948
4. Microbiological Aspect Of Fungal Rhinosinusitis: Study Conducted In Tertiary Care Hospital Of North India. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 4, Issue 2; February: 2020; Page No. 268-270
5. Comparison Of Quantitative Tube Agglutination And Semiquantitative Slide Agglutination Test For Diagnosing Of The Suspected Cases Of Enteric Fever .International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 4, Issue 3; March: 2020; Page No. 38-40
Department of PSM:-
1. Assessment of Immunization of Under Five Children of Tribal and Non-Tribal Rural Communities in Southern Rajasthan. Dilip Kumar L, Sharma KK, Varghese KA. Natl J Community Med 2018;9(8):561-565
2. Assessment of health-related development indicators and classification of Indian states based on composite indices. Meet M Chauhan, Trusha R Kansagara, K K Sharma, K A Varghese Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1548-1554
3. A study to assess awareness about HIV/AIDS among rural population of central India. Kawale SK, Sharma V, Thaware PP, Mohankar AD. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:373-6.
4. Socio-demographic factors affecting utilization of toilet among peoples attending tertiary care hospital at Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Kawale SK, Thakur H, Sharma V, Minz A. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:1167-71.
5. Study on socio-demographic determinants of knowledge and practice regarding road safety among medical students of CIMS, Bilaspur (C.G.). Sharma V, Kawale SK, Thakur H. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:3440-4.
6. Morbidity and mortality trend and pattern of cancer in newly started cancer unit of tertiary care hospital in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. Thakur H, Kawale SK, Dhruw V, Singh L. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(8):638-42.
7. Assessment of knowledge practice gap regarding sanitary toilet - A hospital based cross-sectional study. Kawale SK, Thakur H, Sharma V. Int J Med Sci Public Health 2018;7(9):765-9.
8. Study of antipyretic activity of partheniumhysterophorus in rats. Verma SK, Thaware PP, Banjare S, Kawle SK, Nagrale NN. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2016 Jan;2(1):14-17.
9. Study of Wound Healing Activity of PartheniumHysterophorus by Excision Wound Model in Rats. Nishikant A. Ingole, PrafullaPralhadThaware, Sushil K Verma, Shailesh K Kawle, Ninad N Nagrale. Int J Med Res Prof. 2018 Mar; 4(2):155-58.
10. An experimental evaluation of analgesic activity of pertheniumhysterophorus in swiss albino mice. Thaware PP, Bahekar SE, Verma SK,Kawle SK. International Journal Of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research, 2018.Vol. 4, Issue, 5(A), pp.3276-3278.
11. Study of effect of petrol vapours and fumes on pulmonary functions of petrol pump workers. Kalavatia I , Singh VB. IJAR 2018: 237-240
12. Effect of Anoloma Viloma paranayama on selected cardiovascular parameter in hypertensive patients. Singh VB, Kalavatia I. IJAR 2017; 3(R): 542-545
13. Breastfeeding practices in mother in vatika Rural area of jaipur. Rajasthan. Kalavatia I , Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL. IJMSE Oct-Dec 2017; 4(4) : 284-292
14. A Study of Auditory and Visual Reaction time in male and female Group during single and multitasking process. Kalavatia I, Tiwari J, Singh VB. volume 7,issue-6 june2018- 56-58
15. Altered ART and VRT Frequencies due to dual task activity: Hand free and hand held use of mobile phone. Kalavatia I, Tiwari J, Singh VB. International Journal of Recent Scienfic Research. 9(6), pp 27275-27279
16. To study the socio-cultural factor and other factors influencing initiation and duration of Breast feeding at jaipur. Kalavatia I, Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL .Int. j.med.sci. educ.April-june 2017;4(2):150-155
17. The study of socioeconomic factor affecting Breast feeding practice among family of Rural area of Jaipur. Singh VB, Paliwal A, Mohan I, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of medical science and education. Vol1; issue:1; jan-march 2014:30-38
18. Risk factors Associated with low birth weight in new borns: A Tertiary care hospital based study. Paliwal A, Singh VB, Mohan I, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of current research and review. 2013; 5 (11): 42-48.
19. Anthropometric assessment of school children in age group 10-18 yrs at Jaipur. Mohan I, Paliwal A, Singh VB, Bharadwaj SL. International journal of current research and review. 2013; 5 (11): 94-99
20. Trend of Dengue at a tertiary care hospital in south Rajasthan (2011-2013): A retrospective analysis. Deepak Chaudhary, Sampat Raj Nagar, Manoj Dudi, Mohd Shadab Gouri, Keerti. Indian journal of community and family medicine. 2016; 2(1): 81-82
Department of Psychiatry
Dr. Sunil Suthar (Assistant Professor & Head of Department)
- Aetiology of delirium in elderly patients presenting to geriatric mental health care setup. International Journal of Scientific Research.2017;6:396-98
- A case report on very late onset mania.Open Journal of Psychiatry & Allied Sciences. 2017;8:169-70.
- Corticobasal degeneration presented as rapidly progressive dementia. Journal of Geriatric Mental Health. 2015;2:57-9
Publication – General Medicine
1. Evaluation of Etiologic Profile of Liver Cirrhosis in a Known Population: A Prospective Study. Harish Chandra Sharma. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):245-47.
2. Comparative Evaluation of Efficacy of Various Antibiotics in Treating Patients with Diarrhea: A Hospital Based Study.Sharma HC. Int Arch BioMedClin Res. 2018;4(1):62-64.
3. To Correlation of the Immunological, Imaging and Cytomorphological Aspect of Different Types of Thyroiditis: A Prospective Study.DrMukesh Gupta. JMSCR.2017:5(6):23444-7.
4. Epidemiological study of 50 thyroiditis patients: A Hospital Based study.Mukesh Gupta, Subhash Chand Bansal. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017 Nov; 3(6):336-38.
5. Comparative Evaluation of Management of Hypertension in Older Patients and Young Patients. Gupta M. J Adv Med Dent Scie Res 2018;6(2):74-77.
6. Assessment of Lipid Profile of Patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction: A Comparative Study. Mukesh Gupta. JMSCR. 2018:6(3): 483-6.
7. The Evaluation Of Risk Factors For Metabolic Syndrome In Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients. Gupta M. HECS Int J Comm Health Med Res 2018; 4(3):127-130
8. Prevalence of Spondylosis in Urban Bikaner Population in Western Rajasthan: A WHO-ILAR COPCORD Study. Gauri LA, Ummed Singh, Asim Khan, Q Fatima, AmbreenLiyakat. 2017:6(4):1862-6.
9. Association OfGlycated Hemoglobin (Hba1c) With Coronary Artery Disease In Non-Diabetic Patients: A Hospital Based Observational Study. Bansal SC, Singh U. HECS Int J Comm Health Med Res 2018; 4(3):131-133
10. Clinical Spectrum of Tuberculosis (Pulmonary, Extra Pulmonary and Disseminated) in HIV Patients and Its Relationship with Cd4 Counts. Manish Singhal, Navendra K Gupta, D.K Kanwaria. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS).2017:16(6) Ver. VII:75-77.
11. Assessment of hypertension among young population. Subhash Chand Bansal.Int J Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):242-44.
13. Evaluation of renal manifestation in liver cirrhosis patients: an observational study. Sunil DuttPathak. IntJ Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(4):250-52.
14. Assessment of efficacy of various antibiotic therapy in treating thyroid: A prospective study. Pathak SD. Ann. Int. Med. Den. Res. 2018;4(2):ME63-ME65.