Call for Research Projects Under MRU
To promote research in Medical College, MRU invites full length concept research proposals in the enclosed format.
Scientist/professional who have regular employment in medical college, research institute, university, recognized research and development laboratory, government or semi-government institution.
Undergraduate/Postgraduate/PhD/Post Doctoral candidates also can submit the research proposal under the mentorship of any permanent faculty.
· Concept research proposals to be carried out at MRU should be submitted by the Principal Investigator as per the standard format.
Click Here : Format for Submission of Concept Research Proposal
· Plan your research proposal after discussion with the MRU team to explore areas of potential research and available equipment and reagents related to your research proposal.
· Concept research proposal should be Multi-Disciplinary.
· Our Local Research Advisory Committee (LRAC) will review the proposals received from various departments of the college/research institute.
· LRAC may suggest changes in concept research proposal, examine the need for funding for equipment(s), consumables, travel etc. and make recommendations.
· Once a project is approved by LRAC, MRU would inform the Principal Investigator (PI) about the decision that the project has been technically approved for perused under MRU and communicate the budget including the details of the equipment(s), contingencies, travel grants etc.
· The PI is expected to inform MRU about the acceptance of his proposal and send a detailed project proposal as per ICMR format for final approval.
Detailed Project Proposal Format as per ICMR: Detailed Project Proposal Format
· PIs have to submit project progress report to MRU-LRAC in every six months
· LRAC will monitor the progress of the project, evaluate the completion report and suggest extension/premature completion of the project with justification.
· Frequency of the LRAC meeting- At least once in six months or as per the need.