Phenotypic characterization and Biofilm detection of Cogulase negative staphylococci isolated from clinical specimens in kota region. Dr. Danish Mukhtar.
Prevalence of Asymptomatic Bacteriuriain Pregnant women attending antenatal clinics of Govt. Medical College Kota.Dr. Anita Sharma.
Clinico mycological Profile of vaginitis in Kota region.Dr.Khushboo Sharma.
Clinico-mycological profile of dermatomycosis in hadoti region.Dr.BhanuPrakash Gupta.
Expression of various virulence factors and antibiotic resistance in enterococcus species among patients of urinary tract infection by Harshad Singh NarukaPh.D Scholar (MSc Medical Microbiology)
Co- Prevalence of Dengue and Chikungunya virus in South – East Rajasthan. Dr.GyanPrakashTripathi
Investigation list of Microbiology Department
Serology Routine - CRP, ASO, RPR, RA, Widal Slide/ Tube, syphilis dipstick test, leptospira IgM
Bacteriology- Aerobic Pyogenic Culture and Sensitivity
Water Bacteriology- Bacteriological Testing of drinking water samples
DOTS (RNTCP) Testing
Mycobacteriology- AFB Culture, CBNAAT
Mycology-KOH mount, Fungus Culture
Virology – HIV, Dengue, Chikungunya,Rubella, Anti HAV, HbsAg, Anti HCV, Anti HEV, CMV, IgM ELISA
Immunology-CD4 Count, Toxoplasma, Scrub Typhus
Parasitology- Malaria parasite detection, Stool Examination
Molecular test PCR- Covid-19, Swine Flu
RESEARCH PROJECTS OF MICROBIOLOGY DEPARTMENT
1. Evaluation of bacteriological profile of chronic osteomyetitis in a tertiary care hospital with special emphasis on dominant pathogen staph aureus. DR. MANISH JAIN
2. Antimicrobial susceptibility pattern and detection of B lactamase production in proteus species isolated from various clinical specimen at govt. Medical collage Kota. DR. RASHMI SINGH
3. Comparative evaluation of conventional(manual) blood culture and automated blood culture system in a tertiary care hospital a prospective study. DR. DEEPAK SHARMA
4 .Comparison of conventional method and vitek -2 system for indefication and antibiotic sensitivity testing (AST) of Enterobactor isolated from various samples. DR. SEEMA KUMARI MALAV
5. A study on prevalence of superficial mycoses their isolation and identification in diabetic patients in govt. medical college & hospital ,kota DR. AYUSHI GUPTA
6. A study on clinic-etiological profile of mycotic keratitis in tertiary care hospital at govt.medical collage kota rajasthan. DR. VIPIN GUPTA
7. Aerobic bacteriological profile and antibiogram of blood culture isolates in clinical diagnosed septicaemia patients in paediatric case unit at govt.medical college and
associated hospitals kota. DR. HEMANT SWAMI
8 .Detection of various virulence factors Of Candida species isolated from different clinical specimen at govt. medical college kota. DR. MENKA
9 .Late detaction of HIV infection: Epidemiological features, consequences & strategies to encourage earlier testing. Dr. NAVEEN SAXENA, DR. RAHUL AGARWAL, DR RUBY NAZ
10. Low retention rate of PLHIV at ART center: An insight into baseline data and associated factors from a cross sectional study in kota zone rajasthan. DR ASHUTOSH SHARMA , DR ANITA SHARMA, DR. SAURABH SHARMA.