Central Library, Jhalawar Hospital And Medical College, Jhalawar
The Central Library at the Medical College, Jhalawar started functioning at the newly constructed Medical College Building complex at Jhalawar from May, 2008. The Library building consists of two floors with a seating capacity of 250 readers. In this era of Information explosion, the libraries fulfill the thirst of many information seekers. Better library facilities enable the users to make feel of qualitative and quantitative transformation of knowledge.
Click here to List of Books
Click here List of Journals
It has the following sections:
1. Book section cum reading hall - consists of 7170 very important volumes from various medical branches, Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, MCQ books, Atlas etc...
2. Photocopy Section adjacent to the Journals Section. Good quality Photocopy facility is provided at very reasonable rates.
3. Journals section - where latest journals are displayed. The library has currently subscribed 31 International and 70 Indian journals.
4. Internet Section – Air conditioned internet room provided at first floor. These computers are meant to be used free of cost by the Faculty members for browsing the Internet for their Academic, Research and Patient Care related matters.
5. Audio-Visual Section -The Audio-visual section is equipped with color Television with DVD player and Projector with screen. It has more than 700 CDs on important topics of various subjects.
6. External reading Hall for student.
7. Staff Reading Hall.
The Working Hours of the Central Library is from 9 AM to 9 PM on all working days.
Name of the Officer/ staff
Dr. Rishi Deewan
Mr. Sunil Tailor
Mr. Salim Ansari
Mr. Gajendra Jain
Mr. Yogesh Sharma
Mr. Nitesh Harshwal
SERVICES TO MEMBERS
Latest editions of medical, Para-medical and general books of famous authors are procured every year and offered for Reference and Circulation.
Two thousands and seven hundred previous (back) volumes of journals from Indian and International Publishers are available in central library.
RULES & REGULATIONS
At the time of entering inside the library one should enter his/her name and address / designation/ department in the register kept at the entrance.
Usage of Cell Phone inside the Library is strictly prohibited.
Personal books Photocopy and printed loose papers are not allowed inside the library under any circumstances.
Reference Books: Reference books will not be issued. Other books are issued for 14 days for residents and other eligible staff members. Books should be physically presented at the counter for renewal.
Books lost should be reported to the Officer-in-charge of library immediately. Loss of books, if any, if reported , the person has to pay the fine plus the cost of the books at the time of getting clearance from the Library.
Loss of books: Every borrower from the library is responsible for the safe custody and return of the book borrowed by him/her. In the event of damage or loss he/she shall replace the book or pay the cost of the book.
The Officer-in-charge/Librarian has the right to call back any book / journals issued to anyone at any time and the same has to be returned without fail. The Officer-in-charge / librarian shall have the power to refuse the issue of any book / journal to anyone infringing the rules.
Strict discipline should be maintained inside the library. The position of the chairs and tables should not be changed.
Only pages from the Books and Journals are allowed for photocopy. Full Books or Journals are not permitted. Personal materials are not permitted to be brought in the Library for Xeroxing.