o Started pain clinic with facilities of acute and chronic management.
o Labour analgesia for parturients at Zanana hospital.
o Purchased newer equipment –
o Peripheral nerve stimulator
o USG machine
o USG Guided nerve blocks for anaesthesia and analgesia in orthopaedics OT.
o Registration of Ajmer society of Anaesthesiologists (ASA).
o Registration of Ajaymeru Society for the Study of Pain, Ajmer (ASSP).
o Successfully organised RAJISACON-2019 (21-22 Sept. 2019) under Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists, Rajasthan Chapter
Head Of Department information
Academic activities in the department (2020-2021):-
1. CME - Pain update :- 01 Mar 2020
2. Training programme for Capacity building COVID-19 (7-15 April 2020)
3. Online Webinar - What’s new in Obstetric Anaesthesia : 07 November 2020
4. USG guided regional anaesthesia CME cum workshop (13-14 March 2021)
5. Training of Nursing Staff (JLN) for OXYGEN - THERAPY IN COVID WARDS : April 2021
6. CME - CIS- ATRACURIUM - An Update : 12 July 2021
7. Training for Ventilator Management to Nursing Staff : (2-13 August 2021)
Teaching Programme :-
1. Undergraduate Theory Class (Thursday) at 2-3 PM
2. Undergraduate Practical Class (Friday) at 1-2 PM
3. Post-Graduate Teaching ( Theory & Practical ) – 6 Days a week (Except Sunday and GH) at 8-9 AM
4. Interns Training