Research & Publication
Department of Anaesthesia
List of publications 2019
1. Clinical profile comparison of cisatracurium and rocuronium in elective surgery. Bali journal anaesthesiology 2019, volume3, no. 2:89-92 E-ISSN2549-2276. Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Priyanka Jain, Dr. Divya Rana, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Sunil Chauhan
2. Comparison of bispectral index values produced by isoflurane & sevoflurane at equal end-tidal mac in trauma surgeries under general anaesthesia. International journal of scientific research (IJSR), Volume-8/Issue-3/March 2019. Authors:- Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Rekha Verma
3. Comparison of haemodynamic response to intubation using propofol versus etomidate versus their combination for anaesthesia induction. International journal of scientific research (IJSR), Volume8/issue12/dec.2019. Authors:- Dr. Tarun Lall, Dr. Narendra Singh Choudhary
4. A study to compare caudal dexemedetomidine versus fentanyl as adjuvant to 0.25% levobupivacaine for postoperative sedation in paediatric patients undergoing infraumblical surgeries under general anaesthesia. International journal of medical and biomedical studies, Volume 3, issue 4 april 2019. Authors:- Dr. Kanchan Chauhan, Dr. Roma Sharma
5. A comparative study of orotracheal intubation guided by airtaq and Mccoy laryngoscope in patients with rigid cervical collar in situ simulating cervical immobilization for traumatic cervical spine study. Neurological surgeon’s society of India. Published sep. 30, 2019, Authors: - Dr. Akhil Diwan, Dr. Shobha Purohit
6. Anaesthetic considerations in gastroschisis repair at a tertiary care hospital. Sri Lankan journal of anaesthesiology: 27(2):115-119 (2019). Authors: - Dr. Raksha Kundal, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Vijay Kumar Kundal
7. Comparison of emergence and recovery characteristics of sevoflurane and desflurane for gynaecological day care laparoscopic surgery. Indian journal of applied research, Volume-9/issue-9/sept. 2019. Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Vasundhara
8. A study to compare the effect of dexmedetomidine and clonidine as an adjuvant to ropivacaine for epidural anesthesia in infraumbilical surgeries. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Available Online at www.ijmbs.info PubMed Volume 3, Issue 3; March: 2019; Page No.106-112. Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain, Dr. Pinki Meena, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Maya Damor
9. A comparison of dexmedetomidine and fentanyl as an adjuvant to 0.25% bupivacaine for epidural analgesia in percutaneous nephrolithotomy (pcnl). International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies, Volume 3, Issue 3; March: 2019; Page No.98-105. Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain, Dr. Maya Damor, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. Pinki Meena
10. Comparative Study of Intrathecal Tramadol Versus Fentanyl With Hyperbaric Bupivacaine (0.5%) In Lower Segment Caesarean Section. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) e-ISSN: 2279-0853, p-ISSN: 2279-0861.Volume 18, Issue 4 Ser. 16 (April. 2019), PP 65-68, Authors:- Dr. Rama Chatterji, Dr. Alka Badjatya, Dr. Sonali Bhatia, Dr. Anupama Gupta, Dr. C S Chatterji
11. Comparison of hypotensive properties of dexemedetomidine and esmolol and their efficacy to provide oligemic surgical field during functional endoscopic sinus surgery. International journal of scientific research, Volume-9, issue-3, March 2019. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Rohit Gupta, Dr. Manika Aggarwal
12. Comparative study of intrathecal buprenorphine versus fentanyl as adjuvants to 0.75% isobaric ropivacaine for lower limb surgeries. International journal of scientific research, Volume-8/issue-3/march 2019. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Manika Aggarwal, Dr. Rohti Gupta
13. The Effect of Intravenous Esmolol on Requirement of Desflurane and Post Operative Pain in Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. International journal of scientific research. Research Gate Impact Factor (2018): 0.28 | SJIF (2018): 7.426 Volume 8 Issue 8, August 2019. Authors:- Dr. Chitra Raghuvanshi, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Sheetal Kumari Garg, Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Indu Verma
14. Perioperative management of patients undergoing craniosynostosis repair. Sri Lankan journal of anaesthesiology 27(1)-89-93(2019). Authors:- Dr. Rajni Mathur, Dr. Tuhin Mistry, Dr. Gaurav Sharma, Dr. Vandana Mangal
15. COMPARISON OF INTRANASAL CLONIDINE VERSUS DEXMEDETOMIDINE AS PREMEDICANT FOR GENERAL ANAESTHESIA IN HEAD AND NECK SURGERIES: A RANDOMISED DOUBLE BLIND STUDY VOLUME-8, ISSUE-2, FEBRUARY-2019 • ISSN No 2277 - 8160 IF : 5.156 | IC Value : 85.78. Author: Dr Usha bafna, Dr Avinash barpanda, Dr Satveer S. Gurjar*
16. Pre-emptive use of oral Gabapentin and Pregabalin for postoperative analgesia in lower limb surgery under spinal anaesthesia: a comparative study. The Rajasthan Medical journal, January 2019; Authors: Dr Swati Choudhary, Dr Rama Chatterji, Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr C S Chatterjee.
17. Comparative Study of Intrathecal Tramadol Versus Fentanyl With Hyperbaric Bupivacaine (0.5%) In Lower Segment Caesarean Section. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) Volume 18, Issue 4 Ser. 16 (April. 2019), Authors: Dr Rama Chatterji1, Dr Alka Badjatya2*, Dr Sonali Bhatia3, Dr.Anupama Gupta4, Dr C S Chatterji5
18. Comparative study of morphine or dexmedetomidine as intrathecal adjuvants to 0.5% hyperbaric bupivacaine in infraumbilical surgeries Mamta Khandelwal, Harshita Rao, Pradeep Kumar, Usha Bafna, Sonali Beniwal Indian journal of pain Year : 2019 | Volume : 33 | Issue : 3 | Page : 156-160
19. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ORAL CLONIDINEVERSUS ORAL PREGABALINON HEMODYNAMIC RESPONSES TOLARYNGOSCOPYAND ENDOTRACHEAL INTUBATION UNDER GENERAL ANAESTESIA. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 3, Issue 4; April: 2019; Authors: Pratibha Rathore1, Varsha Saini2, Fareed Ahmed 3, Rama Chatterjee4,Monika Rathore5
20. Anaesthetic Management of Orbital hydatid Cysts: Case report : The RMJD Issue Dec 2019: Authors:- Dr. Alka Purohit, Dr. Sindoura Sumithran.
21. A Comparative Evaluation of Dexmedetomidine versus Midazolam- fentanyl for Sedation in Vitreoretinal Surgery under Peribulbar Anaesthesia: JMSCR Vol (05), Issue -06, page 23756-23764, june 2019. Authors:- Dr. Ramakant Sharma, Dr. Alka Purohit,
List of publications 2020
1. To evaluate the hemodynamic effects of ketamine-midazolam and ketamine- diazepam combination. International Journal Of Scientific Research Volume - 9 | Issue - 6 | June - 2020 | PRINT ISSN No. 2277 - 8179 | Authors:- Dr. Chandan Verma, Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Sandeep Dhaked, Dr. Ram Naresh Sharma.
2. Comparative Study of Sevoflurane Versus Desflurane on Hemodynamics in Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Anesthesia and Critical Care Published: 18 May 2020. Authors:- Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. Chandan Verma, Dr. Ramnaresh Sharma, Dr. Sandeep Dhaked.
3. A Comparative Study Of Clonidine Versus Nalbuphine As Intrathecal Adjuvants To 0.5% Hyperbaric Bupivacaine During Lower Abdominal Surgeries –A Randomized Double Blind Interventional Study. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies(IJMBS) Volume 4, Issue 3; March: 2020 Authors:- Dr. Trishala Jain.
4. Sevoflurane versus Isoflurane in Patients Undergoing Valvular Heart Replacements: A Comparative Study. International Journal of Scientific Study | January 2020 | Vol 8 | Issue 1. Authors:- Dr. Malkhan Singh,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C K Vyas, Dr. Deepak Meena.
5. A prospective randomized study of the post-operative outcomes of thoracic epidural analgesia in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgery. Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia 2020;7(1):71–76, Authors:- Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Pinu Ranawat
6. COMPARISON OF INTRATHECAL BUPRENORPHINE VERSUS CLONIDINE AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.5% HYPERBARIC BUPIVACAINE IN LOWER ABDOMINAL SURGERIES. International Journal of Medical and Biomedical Studies Volume 4, Issue 4; April: 2020; Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna,Dr. Hiteshi Yadav, Dr. Neelu Sharma.
7. COMPARISION OF ANALGESIC EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT DOSES OF CLONIDINE (50 MCGV/S 75 MCG) AS AN ADJUVANT TO 0.5% HEAVY BUPIVACAINE IN LOWER LIMB. ORTHOPEDICS SURGERIES UNDER SPINAL ANESTHESIA. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, Volume - 9 | Issue - 6 | June - 2020 | Authors:- Dr.Arun Garg, Dr.Rajni Mathur, Dr.Neelu Sharma.
8. Comparision of Anaesthetic Effects of L-Bupivacaine V/S Isobaric Ropivacaine with Fentanyl as An Adjuvant In Lower Limb Surgeries Under Spinal Anaesthesia: A Randomized Double Blind Interventional Study. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR) Volume – 5, Issue –3, June - 2020, Authors:- Dr. Abhishek Kumar Gupta, Dr.Rajni Mathur,
9. Dexmedetomidine versus Magnesium Sulfate for Induced Hypotension during Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: A Randomized, Double‑Blind Study, Volume 4 ¦ Issue 3 ¦ July-September 2020. Author: Usha Bafna, Satveer Singh Gurjar, Jahnu Bhoj Nagal
10. Ultrasound guided transversus abdominis plane block versus caudal block for postoperative analgesia in children undergoing inguinal hernia surgery: A comparative study”. Acceptance received from JOACP. Authors: Dr Amit Kumar, Dr Neelam Dogra, Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Swati Agrawal
11. Propofol & thiopentone as anaesthetic agent in electroconvulsive therapy and effect of clonidine as premedicant: A prospective randomized comparative study”. Acceptance received from RUHS Journal of health sciences on 04/02/2020 Authors: Dr Anupama Gupta, Dr Vikas Rajpurohit, Dr K L Tulsiani
12. A Clinical Study to Assess the Hypotensive Property of Dexmedetomidine and its Efficacy to Provide Oligemic Surgical Field in Middle Ear Surgery.EAS Journal of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care. Volume-2|Issue-1 | Jan-2020 Authors: Dr. Paramjit Singh, Dr. Sushil Bhati, Dr. Pratibha Rathore, Dr. Navreet Kaur
13. Comparison of hypotensive properties of dexmedetomedine versus nitroglycerine and their effectiveness to provide oligemic surgical field during functional endoscopic sinus surgery: A randomized interventional study. IJMSIR Volume-5, Issue-3, June-2020. Authors:- Dr. Usha Bafna, Dr. Supriya S, Dr. Satveer Singh Gurjar, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal