Research & Publication
Department of Anaesthesia
List of publications 2017
1. Comparison Between Supra- Scapular Nerve Block and Intra Articular Steroid in Pain Management for Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis) patients IJSR| Volume 6 | Issue 1| January 2017. ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 3.508 |IC Value:78.46 Authors: Dr. Sandeep Kumar, Dr. P.S Lamba
2. Hyperbaric Spinal Ropivacaine for Elective Cesarean Section: A Comparasion to Hyperbaric Bupivacaine. IJSR|Volume 6 | Issue 3| March 2017 ISSN no 2277 -8179| IF 4.176 | IC Value:78.46 | p 14-16 Authors :Dr. Yogesh Chand Modi, Dr. Reema Meena
3. Comparision of Clonidine Dexmedetomidine and Fentanyl for Attenuation of Haemodynamic response to Laryngoscopy & Endotracheal Intubation in Valvular Heart Surgery International Journal of Scientific Research Volume 6|Issue 2| Feb 2017|ISSN |No 22778179 Authors : Dr. Jitendra Kumar ,Dr. Indu Verma, Dr. C.K Vyas, Dr. Reema Meena, Dr. Anjum Saiyed
4. Comparision of Magnesium Sulfate and Normal Saline (Placebo) Nebulization for Prevention of postoperative Sore Throat in patient Undergoing Lumbar Spine Surgeries Under General Anaesthesia with Endotracheal Intubation in Prone Position. IJSR|Volume 6|Issue-4|April-2017|ISSN No-2277-8179|IF:4176|IC Value ;7846 Authors: Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Manish Kumar Loyal, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Farooq Maniyar, Dr. Divya Gupta.
5. Randomized Double Blind Comparative Study of Intravenous Clonidine and Tramadol in Post Spinal Anaesthesia Shivering IJSR| Volume 6 |Issue-1| January 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF :3508|IC Value :78.46 Authors: Dr. Manish Loyal, Dr. Sunil Chuahan, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal
6. Comparative of intubating laryngeal mask airway (ILMA) and Mc Coy laryngoscope for tracheal intubation in patients with simulated cervical spine injury. IJSR|Volume -6|Issue -4| April 2017-ISSN No. 2277-8179|IF:4.176|IC Value :78.46 Authors: Dr. Renu Bala, Dr. Poonam Kalra, Dr. Abhinav Sharma, Dr. Mamta Sharma, Dr. Shobha Purohit, Dr. Goyir Gangkak
7. Comparison of General Anaesthesia and General Anaesthesia Plus Thoracic Epidural Anaesthesia for patients undergoing off pump coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (OPCABG) a Prospective Randomized Study. Journal of Global Research Analysis | Volume 6| Issue:1| Jan 2017 Authors : Dr. Anjum Saiyed, Dr. Komal Chopra
8. Comparision of i- gel and Laryngeal Mask airway Supreme in different Head and neck positions in spontaneously breathing Pediatric Population. Anaesthesia Essay and Researches| Year 2017|Vol XX| Issue X Authors: Dr. Swati Gupta, Dr. Neelam Dogra, Dr. Kanchan Chuahan
9. A comparative study of the effect of clonidine, fentanyl and the combination of both as adjuvant to intrathecal bupivacaine for postoperative analgesia in total abdominal hysterectomy. Journal of Anaesthesiolgoy Clinical Pharmacology | Vol 33| Issue 1| January – March 2017 Authors Name : Dr. Fareed Ahmed, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Anil Sharma
10. Low dose Intravenous Alpha-2 agonists as Adjuvants to Spinal Levobupivacaine: A Randomized Study' Indian Journal of Pain Friday, November 25, 2016 Authors : Dr. Pranav Jetley, Dr. Mamta Khandelwal, Dr. Usha Bafna
11. Comparision of total intravenous anaesthesia with propofol, Propofol-Thiopentone admixture and Propofol-Ketamine admixture for short surgical procedures. International journal of scientific research. Volume-6/Issue-7/July 2017/ Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma, Dr Siddharth Sharma
12. Comparative study of intrathecal isobaric ropivacaine with different doses of clonidine in lower extremity Surgery. Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research Volume-05/Issue-09/September 2017 Authors:- Dr Nihar Sharma, Dr Bhawani Singh, Dr Trishla Jain, Dr Siddharth Sharma.
13. Comparative study of effect of etomidate and propofol on hemodynamics and agent specific adverse effects in short surgical procedures. International Journal of Scientific Research. Accepted for publication for 1st October 2017. Authors:- Dr Munish Kumar, Dr Adhokshaj Joshi, Dr Siddharth Sharma.