Research & Publications
DEPARTMENT OF DENTISTRY
1. Bond Strength as related to different guazemesh size. J IndOrthodSoc 2001;34:2-7
2. Comparative study of Tipping, Rotation and Bodily Movement of Maxillary Canine by sliding and sectional arch mechanics. National Research Denticon, Vol.3, No.4, Oct-Dec. 2014;33
1. Comparative study of Tipping, Rotation and Bodily Movement of Maxillary Canine by sliding and sectional arch mechanics. National Research Denticon, Vol.3, No.4, Oct-Dec. 2014;33.
2. Effect of Chlorine Di Oxide as an intracanalirrigant in comparison with sodium hypochlorite and Chlorhexidine digluconate-An in vitro study. National Research Denticon, Vol.5, No.3, July-Dec. 2016.
3. Accidental Swallowing of a gold cast crown during orthodontic tooth separation. J Clin Pediatr Dent; Vol.19: No.4, 1995;289.
Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma
1. Knowledge attitude and acceptance of dental implants among patients attending dental comp in delhi subpopulation. European Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol.5; Issue-7:2018
2. Comparative evaluation of two teeth whitening agents- A Clinical Study. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.Vol.7;Issue-5:1555-1560.
3. Effectiveness of different endodontic irrigants on the reduction of enterococcus. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.Vol.6;Issue-12:1865-1871.
Dr. Pramod Jain
1. MelanoticNeuroectodermal Tumor of Infancy in Oral Cavity at Unusual Age. Fetal and Pediatric Pathology, 29:344–352;2010.
2. A novel presentation of a molariform supplemental tooth with dens evaginatusconcrescent with a maxillary premolar. Journal of Dentistry and Oral Hygiene Vol. 2(7), pp.2-7, January 2010.
3. An Evaluation of Levels of Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST) in Saliva of Patients with Different Periodontal Conditions: A Clinical-Biochemical Study. National Research Denticon Vol.3 No.4 Oct.-Dec. 2014.