Research & Publications
Department of Forensic Medicine
Publications of Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (Last 3 years)
1. Dutta S, Sharma P. A Prospective Study of Pattern of Custodial Death of Autopsies conducted at SMS Hospital, Jaipur during 2017-18. Medico-Legal Update. 2019;19(2):126-30.
2. Verma RK, Disania NL, Punia RK, Meena PC. Pattern of Injuries in Death Cases of Unintentional Fall from Height: A Prospective Study at SMS Medical College During 2015-2016. Indian J Forensic Med Toxicol. 2019 Oct-Dec;14(4):189-94.
3. Disania RK, Verma RK, Punia RK, Jat VK. Pattern and Profile of Injuries Sustained During Assault by Sharp Weapon: A Prosective Study During Year 2015-16 at SMS Medical College-Jaipur. India J Forensic Med Toxicol. 2020;14(3):83-7.
4. Dutta S, Solanki A, Naveen K. Medicolegal trends of firearm injuries. Indian J Forensic Community Med. 2020;7(3):117-9.
5. Gorchiya A, Kochar SR, Pathak D, Shedge R. The application of McKern-Stewart’s method for age estimation using Computed tomography imaging of the pubic symphysis of living individuals. Forensic Imaging. 2020 Dec; 23;200415. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fri.2020.200415
6. Singh M, Punia RK, Pathak D, Sharma S. An Observational Study on the Sexual Assault Victims in the Year 2018 at Tartiary Health Care Center of Rajasthan. Medico-legal Update. 2020; 20(3):117-21.
7. Pargi S, Bhagora, Pathak D, Punia RK, Meena RK. Load of Firearm Cases in Male at SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Medicolegal Update. 2020;20(4):536-40.
8. Chokrayat K, Solanki A, Meena DS, Dutta S, Mittal M, Simatwal NK. An observational study of epiphyseal fusion around wrist and shoulder joint in 16-22 years age group in Jaipur region. IJMSIR. 2022 Mar;7(2):161-4.
9. Disania NL, Mishra S, Pal G, Sisodia N. Analytical study of biochemical abnormalities in Organophosphorus poisoning at SMS Hospital, Jaipur during 2020-21. Int J Innov Res Med Sci. 2022;7(2):375-9.
10. Solanki A, Meena DS, Meena DK, Sisodia N, Saini RK, Simatwal NK. An autopsy based study of ligature mark due to neck compression. Int J Innov Res Med Sci. 2022;7(2):129-34.
11. Yadav KR, Punia RK, Sisodia N. An autopsy based study of pattern of homicidal deaths at SMS Hospital, Jaipur during 2020-21. Int J Innov Res Med Sci. 2022;7(3):277-81.
12. Singh R, Johry A, Sisodia N, Pal G. An autopsy based study on cranial vault sutural fusion for estimation of age of Jaipur region at SMS Medical College, Jaipur during 2020-21 . Int J Innov Res Med Sci. 2022;7(3):277-81.
13. Punia RK, Kuri SK. A radiographic demonstration of appearance and union times of three shoulder ossification centers in 10-18 years age group at SMS Hospital, Jaipur during 2020-21. IJMSIR. 2022 May;7(3):272-6.
14. Singh G, Sharma DK, Pathak D, Dutta S. Comparative study on post mortem analysis of sodium and potassium levels of vitreous humour and synovial fluid in determining time since death. Indian J Forensic Med Toxicol. (accepted for publication on 25.3.22)
15. Saini RK, Dutta S, Sisodia N, Gupta P. Fatal injuries associated with road traffic accidents: an autopsy based retrospective observational study on brought dead cases in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Indian J For Med Toxicol. (accepted for publication on 30.5.22)
Last updated: 29.09.2022