Research & Publications
Department of Forensic Medicine
Publications of Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology (Last 3 years)
I. Dr. R.K. Punia
1. Dr. Vinod Kumari Jat & Dr. R.K. Punia, Socio-Ddemographic Profile of Fatal and Non-Fatal Cases of Sharp Weapon Trauma at S.M.S. Medical College& Hospital Jaipur During The Year 2015-16 Medico-Legal Update – An International Journal. 2018 ;18(1) : 220-224. Print ISSN: 0971-720X. Online ISSN: 0973-1283
2. Dr. Dhamendra K. Sharma, Prathvi R. Meena, Rakesh K. Punia, Deepali Patha, Comparative trends of accidental to mortalities over a one year period at a tertiary care centre-International of research in medical sciences- 2018 May;6(5) 1-5. Print ISSN: 2320-6071. Online ISSN: 2320-6012
3. Dr. Prem Chand meena & Dr. R.K. Punia, Socio-Demographic Profile of Fatal Cases of Fall from Height – SMS Hospital, Jaipur During The Year 2015-16-” Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine. 2018;12(2) : 93-98. Print ISSN: 0973-9122. Online ISSN: 0973-9130.
II. Dr. D.K. Sharma
1. Sharma DK, Meena PR, Punia RK, Pathak D. Comparative trends of accidental to intentional mortalities over a one-year period at a tertiary care centre. Int J Res Med Sci 2018 May;6(5):1-5.
2. Verma L, Punia RK, Sharma DK, et al. An analysis of weapons used in homicides in Jaipur region- a three years study. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2018; 5(16), 1362-1365. DOI: 10.18410/jebmh/2018/283.
III. Dr. S. Dutta
1. A Prospective Study of Pattern of Custodial Death of Autopsies conducted at SMS Hospital, Jaipur during 2017-18. 2019. Medico-Legal Update Vol. 19 on 2nd July-Dec, 2019 issue
2. Pattern of Suicide in Jaipur. An autopsy based study. 2020 Journal Of Indian Academy Of Forensic Medicine Ref. No. - JIAFM 20-04
IV. Dr. R. K. Verma
1. Age Assessment from Radiological Cranial suture closure in fourth to seventh decade (a Jaipur based study) Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine 32(2).
2. Pattern of injuries in Death cases of Unintentional Fall from height: a Prospective Study as SMS Medical College During 2015-2016. Journal of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine. 2019;13(4): 189-194.
3. Pattern and profile of injuries sustained during assault by sharp weapon: A prosective study during year 2015-16 at SMS Medical College, Jaipur. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Vol. 14 No. 3 (2020)
4. Awareness of organ donation among medical students of Jaipur City 2018. IRMPS/Vo.-4/Issue 3-4/July-Dec/2018
5. HIV-Medicolegal issues upodate-HIV AIDS (Prevention and control) Act 2017 and related laws in India and abroad 2018. J Indian Acad Forensic Med. July-September Vol. 40 no. 3.
V. Dr. N. L. Disania
1. Pattern and Profile of Injuries Sustained During Assault by Sharp Weapon: A Prosective Study During Year 2015-16 at Sms Medical College-Jaipur Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Vol. 14 No. 3 (2020)
VI. Dr. Anupam johry
VII. Dr. Deepali Pathak
1. Demystifying COVID-19 lung pathology: A clinicopathological study of postmortem core needle biopsy. Lung India. 2021 Jul; 38: 343-9.
2. The application of McKern-Stewart’s method for age estimation using Computed tomography imaging of the pubic symphysis of living individuals. Forensic Imaging. 2020 Dec; 23;200415. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fri.2020.200415
3. Comparative trends of accidental to intentional mortalities over a one year period at a tertiary care centre. International Journal of research in Medical Sciences. 2018 May; 6(5):1574-8.
4. An Analysis of weapons used in homicides in Jaipur region – A three years study. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare. 2018 Apr; 5(16);1362-5.
VIII. Dr. Priyanka Sharma
IX. Dr. Gyan Prakash Gaur
X. Dr. Shashank Sharma
XI. Dr. Naveen Kumar Simatwal
Last updated: 23.11.2021