Research & Publications
Department Of Immuno Haematology & Transfusion Medicine
- Analysis of Donor Deferral in 101 Voluntary Blood Donation (VBD) Camps by Tertiary Care Hospital of North Western India. Published in Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research. DOI: https/doi.org/10.18515/MSCR/V-11072
- Fresh Frozen Plasma Utilization Pattern in tertiary care hospital of North Western India(IJRMS) DOI – http/dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20175457
- Sero-Prevalence and Trends of Transfusion Transmitted Infections among 706853 Blood Donors in Tertiary Care Hospital in Jaipur, Published in International Journal of Medical Sciences & Education, (IJMSE) pISSN-23484438/JEissn 2349-3208
- Role of Therapeutic plasma exchange in various medical disorders an experience from SMS Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan (Int.Journal of Medical Science and innovative research) (IJMSIR) Vil.-4, issue-1, jan-2019, pages no109-114
- Sero-Prevalence of Transfusion Transmitted Infections among Blood Donors in SMS hospital jaipur : A Cross sectional study (Int.Journal of recent scientific research)DOI;10.24327/IJRSR
- Convalescent Plasma in the management of moderate COVID-19 in adults in India : open label phase II multicentre randomized controlled trial (PLACID Trial)http//docdoi.org/10.11.36/bmjm3939
- Hemolytic disease of new born due to alloimmunization to “c” antigen. pISSN-23484438/eISSN-2349-3208 july-sept 2019:6(3):31-33
- Descriptive study of alloimmunization to Red cell antigen in Thallasemia patients attending SMS Hospital.issm (0)23-49-07-33
- Utilization pattern of blood and its components in a tertiary care super specialty Hospital.(Int.Journal of community medicine and public health)DOI:Htttp:/dx.doi.org/10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20204756
- Retrospective analyses of donor deferral for plateletpheresis in a regional transfusion center in north west India(Indian Journal of Medical Sciences under review)IJMS_337_2020
- Challenge and responses by blood transfusion services in north west India during COVID-19 Pandemic- A review report(GJTM under review) – IJCMPR/2473/2021
- Challenges phase by blood transfusion services in a tertiary care center for recruitment of Convalescent Plasma donors for COVID-19(Under Review) – DOI: https//dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012. ijms20210429
- Clinical Profile of Moderate Covid-19 patients : A multicentre experience from India sent in Indian Journal of Medical Research under review.
- Sex-wise changes in haematological and biochemical parameters before and after exchange transfusion in neonatal hyperbilirubinemia (IJRMS) – DOI : http://doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012 ijms20194296
- Maturity wise (Term / Preterm wise) Change in Haematological and biochemical Parameters Before and after exchange transfusion (IJSR) Volume-8/August-2019/PRINT ISSN NO. 2277-8179
- Neonate’s ABO Blood Group wise change in Haematological and Biochemical parameters before and after exchange transfusion (IJSR)Volume-8/Issue-10/October-2019/PRINT ISSN No. 2277-8179/DOI:10.36106/ijsr
- A study of Effect of Exchange Transfusion by whole blood in Neonatal Hyperbilirubinemin at SMS Medical College and attached group of Hospital, Jaipur Volume-8/Issue-10/April-2019/PRINT ISSN No. 2277-8179/ijsr
- Retrospective Evaluation of Adverse Transfusion Reactions following Blood Products Transfusion From SMS Hospital, Jaipur – pISSN-2340-4438/eISSN-2349-3208/ IJMSE
- A Cross Sectional Study of Seroprevalence of RBC Alloantibodies in Antenatal Females (IJMSIR).IJMSIR – May – 2020 Vol. 5 Issue 3, Page No. 302-308.
- A Comparative Study of Blood Transfusion Services before and during COVID-19 Pandemic and the Challenges faced : Retrospective study done at tertiary care hospital in North Western India (Under Review) – IJCMPH- Print ISSN2394-6032 OnlineISSN – 239-6040
- COVID-19 Mortality Risk Assessment in PLACID Trial sent in LANCET by ICMR.
- Blood Transfusion Practice in Tertiary Care Center sent for publication.
- An Audit of Blood Transfusion Requirement in a Tertiary Care Pediatric Hospital in North Western India. Vol. 10 Issue -08, August 2021/PRINT ISSN No. 2277-8179/ DOI : 10.36106/IJSR.
- An Observational Study and Analysis of Anaemia and Red Blood Cell Transfusion Requirement in Various Intensive Care Unit in Tertiary Care Centre in Southern Rajasthan. ISSN:e-ISSN2395-3950,p-ISSN 2395-440X
- Effect of TPE in Neuroimmunological Disorder – Vol.10, Issue-06, June-2021 – PRINT ISSN no.2277-8160-DOI:10.3610/GJRA
- An Observational Study of Adverse Reaction Associated with Allogenic Whole Blood Donation in Normal Healthy Blood Donors : Int. J. Med. Res Prof. 2020 May 6 (3), 151-56 – DOI 10-21276/ijmrp.
- Seroprevalence of transfusion-transmissible infections (HIV, HBV, HCV, Syphilis, Malaria) among blood donors in a Tertiary care hospital North-West, India, IJMSIR vol. 6 Issue 5 September-2021 Page 43-46.