Department of Medical Oncology
Specialty Clinic (Specialty Clinic)
1. Started the Department of Medical Oncology at Sawai Mansingh Hospital in Rajasthan.
2. The first successful bone marrow transplant done which is not only the first in the history of Rajasthan but also in the Government Medical College of India.
3. The first allogeneic haploidentical transplant was done which is leading in the history of Government Medical College of India, from P.G.I. and AIIMS.
4. Launched the medical bureaucracy by successfully performing the first of the Nigerian patients in the bone marrow transplant medical oncology department.
5. Many early detection camps were organized for cancer awareness, in which all state level physicians were trained and controlled.
6. Launched the National Cancer Registry at Sawai Mansingh Hospital.
7. Launched IBCC Conference in Jaipur for last 2 years.
8. Published 4 international research publications and several national research articles.