Research & Publication
Department Of Nephrology
Latest Research and Publications
- Rathore V, Joshi H, Kimmatkar PD, Malhotra V, Agarwal D, Beniwal P, Dawra R, Gupta P. Leukocyte esterase reagent strip as a bedside tool to detect peritonitis in patients undergoing acute peritoneal dialysis. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2017 Nov-Dec;28(6):1264-1269
- Gandhi K, Prasad D, Malhotra V, Agrawal D, Beniwal P, Leon Dsouza AV. Clinicoepidemiological profile of peritonitis complicating acute peritoneal dialysis: A single-center experience. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2017; 28:1133-7
- Gandhi K, Godara K, Agrawal D, Malhotra V, Beniwal P, Dsouza A. Clinicopathologic profile of glomerular diseases associated with autoimmune thyroiditis. Thyroid Res Pract 2017;14:71-4.
- A clinicopathologic study of glomerular disease: A single-center, five-year retrospective study from Northwest India. Beniwal P, Pursnani L, Sharma S, Garsa RK, Mathur M, Dharmendra P, Malhotra V, Agarwal D. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2016 Sep-Oct;27(5):997-1005.
- Kimmatkar P, Jhorawat R, Gandhi K, Kumar R, Malhotra V, Agrawal D, Beniwal P. Acute kidney injury in patients with Plasmodium vivax malaria: Clinicohistopathological profile. Saudi J Health Sci 2016;5:138-41
- Kalra PA, Bhandari S, Saxena S, Agarwal D, Wirtz G, Kletzmayr J, Thomsen LL, Coyne DW. A randomized trial of iron isomaltoside 1000 versus oral iron in non-dialysis-dependent chronic kidney disease patients with anaemia. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016 Apr;31(4):646-55.
- Jhorawat R, Jain S, Pal A, Nijhawan S, Beniwal P, Agarwal D, Malhotra V. Effect of vitamin D level on the immunogenicity to hepatitis B vaccination in dialysis patients. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2016 Jan;35(1):67-71.
- Sharma S, Mathur M, Prasad D, Singh AP, Garsa R, Kumar R, Beniwal P, Agarwal D, Malhotra V. Are we Treating or Curing Tuberculosis? Profile of Secondary Renal Amyloidosis in Patients Receiving Anti Tubercular Treatment. BANTAO Journal 12 (2), 103-107
- Sofosbuvir-Velpatasvir fixed drug combination for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection in patients with end-stage renal disease and kidney transplantation. N Gaur, V Malhotra, D Agrawal, SK Singh, P Beniwal, S Sharma, ...Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology.
- Significance and safety of renal allograft biopsies: Experience from a tertiary care center in India. N Gaur, V Malhotra, D Agrawal, SK Singh, P Beniwal, S Sharma, ...Indian Journal of Transplantation 13 (3), 164
- Short Term Renal Outcome of Bortezomib Based Therapy in Patients with Multiple Myeloma Requiring Dialysis. AK Pandey, D Agrawal, V Rathore, GS Sharma, SS Nowal, P Beniwal, ...Medknow Publications.
- Spectrum of asymptomatic bacteriuria in renal allograft recipients and its short-term effect on graft outcome: Experience of a Tertiary Care Center from Northwest India. GS Sharma, D Agrawal, V Rathore, AK Pandey, R Jhorawat, SK Sharma, ...Indian Journal of Transplantation 13(1), 20.
- A leap toward brighter future-deceased-donor renal transplantation: Three years of experience in Sawai Man Singh Hospital, Jaipur, India. GS Sharma, D Agrawal, V Malhotra, V Rathore, P Beniwal, N Raveendran, ...Indian Journal of Transplantation 13(1), 25.
- Living kidney donor with monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance: Is it a contradiction for kidney donation? V Rathore, P Beniwal, D Agrawal, V Malhotra, R Jhorawat, SK Sharma, ...Indian Journal of Transplantation 13(1), 54.
- Characteristics and outcome of postpartum acute kidney injury requiring dialysis: A single-center experience from North India. RS anwar, D Agarwal, RK Gupta, V Rathore, P Beniwal, P Joshi, ...Saudi Journal of Kidney Diseases and Transplantation 29 (4), 837.
- Renal Transplant in a patient with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura refractory to steroid and intravenous immunoglobin. S Agarwal, P Beniwal, D Agarwal, V Rathore, ... Indian Journal of Transplantation 13 (3), 228.