Research & Publication
Department Of Neurosurgery
Latest Research and Publication
|Sr. No.||Name of Doctor|
|1||Dr V.D. Sinha|
|2||Dr. Ugan Singh Meena|
|3||Dr. Somnath Sharma|
|4||Dr. Sanjeev Chopra|
|5||Dr. S.K. Jain|
|6||Dr. Rashim Kataria|
|7||Dr. Manish Agarwal|
|8||Dr. Jitendra Singh Shekhawat|
|9||Dr. Gaurav Jain|
|10||Dr. Devendra Purohit|
|11||Dr. Ashok Gandhi|
|12||Dr. Achal Sharma|
1. CONOUS TUMOURS-Experience and expectations; accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
2. Diagnostic and Prognostic capabilities of newer MRI Brain Sequences in Diffuse Brain Injury Patient- accepted in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
3. Quantitative research on traumatic braininjury in India: The travails and the new optimism; Neurology India March-April 2017 / Vol 65 / Issue 2.
4. Comparative study of derangement of coagulation profile between adult and paediatric population in moderate to severe traumatic brain injury - A prospective study in a tertiary care trauma centre., with manuscript number AJNS_16_17, is acceptable for publication in the Journal.
5. "Role of Diffusion weighted imaging in detecting early ischemic brain injury following Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage" is accepted in AJNS March 2017.
6. Role of MRI in Unconscious Patients Due To Diffuse Axonal Injury and Its Prognostic Value Indian Journal of Neurotrauma - accepted on May 28, 2017.
7. Long standing impacted wooden fragment:A diagnostic dilemma—Accepted in Indian Journal of Neurotrauma.
8. Blister aneurysm-Accepted in Romanian Journal of neurosurgery. 2017 Use of pre-operative ependymal enhancement on MRI Brain as a marker of Grade ofglioma 'Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice,Volume 8 Issue 4 October-December 2017.
9. Anterior communicating artery aneurysm clipping versus coiling: a comparative study of 50 cases. Romanian journal of Neurosurgery. Accepted
10. Spectrum of brain tumor in a tertiary care center of Rajasthan”. The Rajasthan Medical Journal” ISSN 0485-9561 (Issue2016).
11. Gliosarcoma rare variant of GBM in paediatric patients. World journal of clinical case. Accepted
12. Asymptomatic cervical myelomeningocele with tethered cord in an adult. Romanian journal of neurosurgery -Accepted
13. Infantile desmoplastic astrocytoma- MR imaging suggestive of pathology. Letter to editor in JNRP.
14. Role of DWI in aneurismal SAH. Asian journal of neurosurgery-Accepted
15. Cerebellar Mutism Syndrome Following Midline Posterior Fossa Tumor ResectionIn Children –An Institutional Experience, Journal of Pediatric Neuroscience (05.10.2017)
16. Ref.: Ms. No. IJNTR-D-17-00017R1, Prognostic assessment of endocrine disturbances in post traumatic SAH, Indian Journal of Neurotrauma
17. Increasing the safety of surgical treatment for complex Cranio-vertebral anomalies using customized 3D printed models has just been found the Tue, 14th Nov 2017on Journal of Clinical Neuroscience by Peerus.
18. Use of 3D printer model to study vertebral artery anatomy and variations in developmental craniovertebral junction anomalies and as a preoperative tool—an institutional experience; Journal of Spine Surgery. J Spine Surg 2017