Research & Publications
Department Of Pathology
List of Publications
- Intraoperative squash smear in central nervous system tumor and its correlation with histopathology. 1 year study at a tertiary care centre.Arpitajindal, Himanshi Diwan, Kanwalpreetkaur, V D Sinha. Journal of neurosciences in rural practice. 2017; vol 8, issue 2, pg 221-224
- Histopathological study of ovarian tumors in tertiary care center, Priya Parmar, Sangita Sehgal, Kusum Mathur, Ajay Yadav, Int Journal of Med Res Prof. 2017; 3(2); 966-98
- Histopathological spectrum of renal biopsy in adult onset nephrotic range proteinuria: An experience at a tertiary Care Centre- Savita Saharan, Solanki R, Deepika Hemarajani, Madan Kumar Solanki – Int J Med Prof.2017;3(3); 149-54
- Rising Incidence of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma: Our Experience using computed tomography guided transthoracic Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (CT Guided TT FNAC) at a Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur - Kalpana Mangal, Savita Saharan, Alka Mittal, Ajay Yadav, Ranjana Solanki, Kusum Mathur, Nehal Minda - International Journal of Medical Research Professionsls.2017; 3(1); 161-66,
- Ultra-sound Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Diagnosis of Space Occupying Lesions of Liver with Special Emphasis on Hepato-cellular Carcinoma - Dr. Mangilal Choudhary, Senior Prof. Dr. Ajay Yadav - International Journal of Scientific Research Managment; ISSN: 2321-3418; E-ISSN: 2454-6364, Volume 5 Issue 1 (Jan 2017)
- Hematological and Bone Marrow Biopsy Evaluation in Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Nidhi Sharma, Karuna Gupta, Sandhya Gulati, Prerana Choudhary - International Journal of Current Research; Vol. 9, Issue 03, pp.24-27, February 2017
- Histopathological Analysis of Skin Adnexal Tumors - A three-year study of 110 cases - Kanwalpreet Kaur, Karuna Gupta, Deepika Hemrajani, Ajay Yadav, Kalpana Mangal - Indian Journal of Dermatology – 2017
- Primary cutaneous CD 30- positive large T-cell lymphoma - A spectrum of diseases - Dr. Swati Aggarwal, Dr. Karuna Gupta and Dr. Jayanti Mehta - International Journal of Current Research Vol. 9, Issue, 04, pp.48808-48811, April, 2017
- A Relevance study of Bone marrow aspiration and Bone marrow biopsy in Hematological and non-hematological disorders – Dr. Daleep Kumar Khatik, Dr. Deepika Mishra, Dr. Mangilal Choudhary – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research ISSN (e) – 2347-176x ISSN (p) 2455-0450
- Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3):344-7. Sarjana, Jayanti Mehta, Ajay Yadav. Epidemiology and pathological spectrum in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma at a tertiary care center from Western India. Int J Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3):344-7.
- Clinico-Pathological Study of Non-Neoplastic Skin Lesions in Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur – Kusum Mathur, Meenu Vijayvargiya – Senior Professor, Resident SMS Medical College, Jaipur –IntJ Med Res Prof. 2017;3(3): 198-204.
- Ovarian Sex cord stromal tumors: An institutional experience – Shruti Bhargava, Jyotsna Vyas, Adarsh Bhargava –IntJournal of Reproduction, contraception obstetrics and Gynaecology,2017; 6 (9): 3924-26
- A clinicopathology Study of Spectrum of Pediatric Malignancies in North India Regions – Dr. Yogesh Gupta, Dr. Manish Singhal, Dr. Neeraj Verma, Dr. Mukesh Khinchi, Dr. Yashvi Gehlot, Dr. Sapna Gandhi, Dr. Navita Gupta, Dr. Vinod Kumari – Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(11)
- Histopathological Spectrum of Mass lesions of Sellar and Parasellar regions in a Tertiary Care Centre - VijetaTomar, Arpita Jindal, Himanshi Dewan, Arvind Sharma - Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Research – 2017; 5(06): 23083-87
- Histological Analysis of Primary Brain Tumors in a Tertiary Care Hospital: A Retrospective Study of 5 Years - Jayanti Mehta1, Bhawna Bansal, Alka Mittal, Kusum Mathur, Ramita Vijay. Int J Med Res Prof.2017 Sept; 3(5); 14-18.
- Correlation of serum levels of IgA anti-tissue transglutaminase with the histological severity in celiac disease MP Madhu, Prachis Ashdhir, Garima Sharma, Gyan Prakash Rai, Rupesh Kumar Pokharna, Dilip Ramrakhiani Tropical Gastroenterology 2017;38(2):102-107
- Interstitial Lung Disease in India. Results of a Prospective Registry - Singh S,CollinsBF,Sharma BB, Joshi JM,TalwarD,KatiyarS,SinghN,Ho L, Samaria JK,BhattacharyaP,GuptaR,Chaudhari S,SinghT,MoondV,PipavathS,AhujaJ,ChetambathR,GhoshalAG,JainNK,DeviHJ,Kant S, Koul P, Dhar R,Swarnakar R, Sharma SK, Roy DJ, SarmahKR,Jankharia B, Schmidt R,KatiyarSK,JindalA,MangalDK,SinghV,RaghuG.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017 Mar 15;195(6):801-813.
- Intraoperative squash smear cytology in CNS lesions: A study of 150 pediatric cases- Jindal A, Kaur K, Mathur K, Kumari V, Diwan H. J Cytol 2017;34:217-20
- Intraoperative squash smear in central nervous system tumors and its correlation with histopathology: 1-year study at a tertiary care center -Jindal A, Diwan H, Kaur K, Sinha V D. J Neurosci Rural Pract 2017;8:221-4
- Importance of Duodenal Bulb Biopsy in Pediatric Patients for Diagnosis of Celiac Disease -Arpita Jindal, Pushpa Bairwa, Ranjana Solanki, R. K. Gupta, Hema Udawat- Int J Med Res Prof.2017; 3(2); 107-10
- Immunohistochemical study of p53 expression as proliferative index in neoplasia of the uterine cervix - MonilThakrar, Kusum Mathur. International Archives of Integrated Medicine, Vol. 4, Issue 12, December, 2017. 4(12): 16-25
- Histopathological and Immunohistochemical Findings in Congenital Pouch Colon: A Prospective Study -Hema Udawat, Vandana Nunia, Praveen Mathur, Harsh Prasad Udawat, Kusum Lata Gaur, Amulya K. Saxena, M. Krishna Mohan –Int J Med Res Prof.2017; 3(2); 107-10
- Thrombocytopenia burden and its associating risk factors: A cross sectional study at a tertiary care setup. Dr Rinku Saini, Dr Priti Saini, Dr R N Sehra, Dr LoveshSaini, Dr YashviGehlot. International multispeciality journal of health. vol3, issue 7, July 2017; pg 237-43
- Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis of Undifferentiated MalignantTumors - Dr Praveen Singh Dhakar*1, Dr Jayanti Mehta2, Dr Alka Mittal3 - JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 02 February 2018 pages 46-57
- Clinical and Morphological Profile in Breast Carcinoma Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan - Ranjita Bansal1, Ajay Yadav2, Vivek Gupta3, Kavita Goyal4 - JMSCR Vol||06||Issue||01||Page 32530-32537||January 20182
- Histomorphological spectrum of benign breast disease in a tertiary care center – Hemrajani D, Minda N, Harsh A, Jain A, Solanki R, Mathur K – SJPM, Vol-3, ISS-1, (Jan, 2018): 22-29
- A study of cytomorphological spectrum of lymphadenopathy in HIV seropositive patients – Meena P, Harsh A, Hemrajani D, Yadav A, Mathur K – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-1, Jan 2018: 31895-901.
- Study of Coagulation profile in hepatic disorders in a Tertiary Care Centre – Takutila M Ozukum, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, Gaurav Kumar Gupta – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 3, Page – 1175-1179, March 2018
- Study of CK5/6 in Benign and Malignant Breast Lesions – Aditi Jain, Ajay Yadav, Ankur Patni – JMSCR Vol 6, Issue 4, Page – 143-147, April 2018
- GIST: A Study of Diagnostic and Predictive Factors in Reference to the Site–Dr. Kalpana Mangal, Alka Mittal, Aditi Jain, Jayanti Mehta- Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018/ 48/ 01
- Role of Immunohistochemistry in Diagnosis and Grading of Brain Tumors –Bhati Sanju, Mittal Alka, Mehta Jayanti- JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 03March 2018 pages 1138-1146
- A study of Clinico-pathological Spectrum of Oral Cavity Lesions at a tertiary care hospital–Sharma Priyanka, Gupta Karuna, Saini Sunita, Yadav Ajay- JMSCR Volume 06 Issue 04April 2018 pages 267-276
- Utility of AgNOR Count in Non-Neoplastic and Neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Cervix–Dr. Anita Harsh, Ramesh Tondon, Harsh Kumar Harsh- Int J Med Res Prof. (IJMRP) 2018 / Jan;4(1); 198-201
- Post – Operative Analgesia in Children: A Comparison between Caudal Bupivacaine with Buprenorphine and Caudal Bupivacaine with Rectal Diclofenac – Dr. Harsh Kumar Harsh, Dr. Anita Harsh, Dr. Prafful Kachhwala – JMSCR Vol 6, ISS-2, February 2018.
- COX-2 expression in Breast Carcinoma with Correlation to clinicopathological parameters – Ranjana Solanki, Natasha Agrawal, Maryam Ansari, Shashank Jain, Arpita Jindal – Asian Pacific Journal of cancer prevention – Vol. 19 Page 1971-75, 2018
- A prospective study to evaluate the role of duodenal bulb biopsy in the diagnosis of celiac disease. Bhanwar Singh Dhandhu, Gaurav Kumar Gupta, Shashank J. Wanjari, Nidhi Sharma, Sandeep Nijhawan Indian J Gastroenterol March 2018, Volume 37, Issue 2, 98–102.
- Assessment of Pituitary Gonadal Axis and Sperm Parameters in Anemic Eugonadal Males Before and After Correction of Iron Deficiency Anemia S. Mehta, L. Goyal, M. Meena, Sandhya Gulati, Nidhi Sharma, L Harshvardhan, Gunja Jain, Shaurya Mehta. Journal of The Association of Physicians of India. Vol. 66; September 2018; 41-4.
- A cross sectional study of pathological findings in cholecystectomy specimens. Dr Priti Saini, Dr Rinkui Saini, Dr Lovesh Saini, Dr Yashvi Gehlot, Dr J P Pankaj. JMSCR 2018 vol 6, issue 8; pg 380-385.
- Adolescent ovarian neoplasms: an institutional experience. Shruti Bhargava, Smriti Bhargava, Jyotsna Vyas, Adarsh Bhargava. Accepted for publication in Rajasthan Medical Journal on 27.12.18
- Watery diarrhea: an unusual presentation of adrenal ganglioneuroma in a child – Pramila Sharma, Rahul Gupta, Arvind K. Shukla, Ranjana Solanki, Arti Mittal – Journal of Dr. NTR University of health sciences Vol – XX, Issue XX, Month – 2018 Page 1 to 3
Year - 2019
- A study of detection and comparison of immunofluorescence on formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue with fresh frozen renal biopsy specimen – Ranjana Solanki , Madan Solanki, Deepika Hemrajani, Jayesh Saha – Acepted for publication in the May-June2019, issue of Saudi J of Kidney diseases and transplantation.
- To Study Clinicopathological Correlation of Ki67 in Invasive Breast Cancer. Aarti Mittal, Alka Mittal, Jayanti Mehta, Arpita Jindal. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS), Volume 18, Issue 3 Ser. 10 (March. 2019), PP 66-70
- Immunohistochemical study of Beta Catenin expression in medulloblastoma and it’s clinicopathological correlation. Bhawana bansal, karuna gupta, swati agarwal, jayanti Mehta, ajay yadav; Journal of medical science and clinical research; vol – 7, issue-3 march 2019, pg-420-27.
- Beta thalassemia screening by nastrof: A reliable Method. Yogesh kumar gupta, peeyush kumar saini. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, March 2019, pg-
- Microscopic of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding – our experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. Paripex – Indian journal of research. Vol -8, issue-2, February 2019, pg-10-12
- Endometrial histology pattern in perimenopausal AUB – An institutional experience. Shruti bhargava, smriti bhargava, madhu bhat, adarsh bhargava. International journal of scientific research. Vol -8, issue-3, March 2019, pg-01-2
- Study of yield of endoscopic ultrasound: Fine needle aspiration cytology in patients with solid pancreatic masses at S M S Medical college, Jaipur. Murarilal meena, Dilip Ramrakhiani, Ashok Jhanjharia, Rimjhim Shrimal, Ranjana Solanki. Journal of Medical science and clinical research.vol7, issue 4. 2019, pg 807 -816
- Ultrasound guided Fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology in Gall bladder lesions at Tertiary care centre – A 2 years study of 580 cases. Deepika Hemrajani, Poonam Arora. Saudi Journal of Pathology and microbiology. March 2019;4(3):142-146
- Erythroderma: Epidemiology, Clinical Profile and clinicopathological correlation in 47 patients. U S Agarwal, Anshul Maheshwari, sunil kothiwala, karuna gupta, Arpita jindal
- A cross sectional study of sero-prevalence of HLA B-27 among spondyloarthritis patients attending SMS hospital, Jaipur, rajasthan. Sandhya gulati, nidhi Sharma, priyanka kumara meena, accepted in IJMRP.
- Melanotic Neuroectodermal tumour of infancy, a rare case report. Karuna gupta, priyanka Sharma, deepika hemrajani, Krishna Sundragiri, ajay yadav
- Bacterial profile and antibiotic sensitivity pattern of neonatal septicemia in NICU at a tertiary care set up. priti saini, r n sehra, rinku saini, lovesh saini, yashvi gehlot, JMSCR Vol-7, issue-1, Jan2019, p-672-79.
- Histomorphological spectrum of Hansen’s Disease with clinical concordance at tertiary care centre. Niharika jain, karuna gupta. JMSCR, vol. 7, issue 4, April 2019
- Spectrum of cancer burden in a tertiary care hospital: a retrospective one year study. Aakansha shukla, ashmeet kaur, kusum mathur. JMSCR vol 7, issue, Aug. 2019 Pg – 288-93