Research & Publication
Psychiatric Centre, Jaipur
Publication list of Dr R. K. Solanki
- A descriptive analysis of patients admitted in short stay ward at psychiatric centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 5(4), 1667-1672. Sharma, P., Singh, C., Solanki, R., & Wasim, .. (2017).
- Serum levels of neuroactive steroids in First episode antipsychotic naive Schizophrenia (FEAN) and its correlation with aggression: a case control study. East Asian Archives of Psychiatry. Ram K Solanki, Parag Sharma, Alok Tyagi, Chitra Singh. June 2017,27(2);79-84.
- A study of psychiatric profile of premenstrual dysphoric disorderr(pmdd) in college girls.chitra singh, mahendrajain, jaishree jain, Ram K Solanki, ashok chaudhary, kaptan singh., INDIAN JOURNAL OF HEALTH AND WELL BEING, 2017, 8(11),1320-24
- To study the burden and attitude of caregivers of schizophrenic patients. Paripex- Indian Journal of Reasearch. Mohd. Wasim, Chitra singh, R.K. Solanki vol-6/issue 12/Dec-2017: 473-75.
- Psychological morbidity in Obesity : A cause or effect. R.K. Solanki & Parag Sharma. Publication by Indian association of Physician.2017
- Gender differences in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Findings from a multicentric study from northern India. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. Vol 37, October 2018, pages 3-9. R.K. Solanki.
- Spectrums of Psychiatry-Different strokes: Dissociative Disorders. R.K. Solanki & Parag Sharma. I.P.S. Publication. 2018.
Publication list of Dr Suresh Gupta
- Metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease risk in patients with depressive disorder on antidepressent medication. Bhavna Singhal, Suresh Gupta, Vijay Chaudhary, Shakuntala Saini.Journal of clinical & diagnostic research. 2018 sep, vol12(9):BC17-20.
Publication of Dr. Paramjeet Singh
- A descriptive analysis of patients admitted in short stay ward at psychiatric centre, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 5(4), 1667-1672. Sharma, P., Singh, C., Solanki, R., & Wasim, ..(2017).
- Soni Ajitabh; Singh Paramjeet; Shah Raghav; Bagotia Sunil. “Impact of cognition and clinical factors on functional outcome in patients with bipolar disorder” East Asian Archives of Psychiatry, Vol. 27, No. 1, Mar 2017: 26-34.
- Sunil Kumar,Paramjeet Singh, Raghav Shah, Ajitabh Soni A study on Assesment of family Burden, Quality of Life and Mental Health in caregivers of patients with Schizophrenia DOI 10.21276/iabcr.2017.3.4.14
- Dr. sanjay kumar jain, Dr. paramjeet singh, Dr. chitra NEUTROPHIL/ LYMPHOCYTE RATIO IN PATIENTS WITH DEPRESSION AND ITS CORRELATION WITH THE SEVERITY OF DEPRESSION PARIPEX - INDIAN JOURNAL OF RESEARCH Volume-6 | Issue-12 | December-2017 | ISSN - 2250-1991 | IF : 5.761 | IC Value : 86.18
- A Soni, P Singh, R Shah, S Bagotia Impact of Cognition and Clinical Factors on Functional Outcome in Patients with Bipolar Disorder East Asian Arch Psychiatry 2017;27:2634