This Hospital is associated with the Govt. Medical College, Kota and situated in the same premises. The hospital came in functioning since 16thSeptember 2008. The hospital initially started with four departments Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & gynecology and Pediatrics. In March 2011 three departments TB & Chest, Skin and Psychiatry were started. Further in 2014 Cardiology department and in 2017 Cath lab were started which includes Angiography, Angioplasty and Pacemaker procedure. With the increase in patients, other departments, operation theatre and intensive care units were started.
It is located at Rangbari Road, around 14 KM away from Kota junction railway station and around 9.7 KM away from Rajasthan Road ways Bus Stand
Presently the building consists of approximately 26 wards, 10 operation theaters and a separate block of central lab for investigations, Trauma unit and Geriatrics unit. The hospital is well equipped with 24 hours emergency, daily outdoor & indoor facilities. Hospital provides free investigations and treatment to the BPL, Bhamashah Yojna, and other free category patients.
Various Departments functioning in the hospital are- Departments of Psychiatry, Obstetrics gynecology, Anesthesia, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, General medicine, TB&Chest, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Radiology, Skin, Urology, Nephrology, Trauma, Geriatrics Department (for Old Age Patients), emergency services.
- The hospital has 23 OPD’s (including Emergency and Geriatrics), 26 Wards (including ICU and Trauma) and central laboratory (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology labs) and ART Department, Radiology Department etc.
- A separate block named as Geriatrics Department for old age patients established in October 2015 under General Medicine Unit-B.
- Separate Blood bank unit which is open 24x7.
- The Hospital has 5 Billing Counters, 15 Registration Counters including Bhamashah, BPL, Senior Citizen and several other facilities under Arogya Online Project.
- Super Specialty Block is under construction from 2016 and which will be operational shortly.
- 24 hrs Emergency and Trauma care geared to meet all medical and surgical emergencies including polytrauma.
- Emergency admission ward equipped with 10 beds and continuous high flow oxygen supply, central suction, oxygen saturation and blood sugar monitoring, infusion pumps.
- Emergency operation theatre complex-24 hour functioning separate theatres for surgery, orthopedics and other specialties.
- 24 hours ECG, X-RAY and CT scan facility.
- Emergency ICU-cum-CPR room-2 bedded, equipped with multipara monitors, defibrillators, mechanical ventilator, and non-invasive ventilator.
- Fracture reduction and plaster room for trauma patients.
- Qualified, competent and trained staff.
- 24 hours availability of all essential lifesaving machines and surgical items.
- Round the clock facility for beneficiaries of BPL (Below Poverty Line) and BSBY (Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana) scheme.