Departmental Other Activities
|SN||Faculty / Student Name||Description|
|1||Dr Utsav||Gold Medal For Khanduja Award|
|2||Dr Manoj||Gold Medal For Best Paper Presentation at ROSACON 2020|
|3||Dr Chirag Jain||Gold Medal For Best Paper Presentation at ROSACON 2018|
|4||Dr Anand||Gold Medal For Best Paper Presentation at ROSACON 2019|
|5||Dr Lakhan Pratap||Paper Selected for Gold Medal Category at ROSACON 2018|
|6||Dr Sadaram||Paper Selected for Gold Medal Category at ROSACON 2019|
|7||Dr Akash||Second Prize Zerodol ortho Quiz 2019|
|8||Dr. Madhu K.K.||Gold Medal For Dr. SPS KHANUJA AWARD|
· Conducted Hip 360 degree CME under chairman ship of Dr. R.P. Meena HOD, Orthopedic & Medical Superintendent, New Hospital, Kota on 10th August 2022.
· Dr. Sujay Gupta and Dr. Aditya Patni Final Year PG student won 1st runner up prize at CEZCON 2022 Bhopal (MP)
· Dr. Aditya Patni presented a paper on ‘Posterior calf injury in sports related activities and their USG correlation’ CEZCON 2022 Bhopal (MP).
· Dr. Sujay Gupta Final Year PG student presented a paper on ‘Study of contralateral hip fractures after surgical management of first hip fracture: A retrospective study’ CEZCON 2022 Bhopal (MP).
1. Bone bank facility is started in orthopaedic department at New Medical College Hospital, Kota on 17-12-2021. It is run by department of orthopaedic GMC Kota under guidance of Dr. RP Meena Sir & Dr. Rajesh Goyal Sir. It is the 7th Bone Bank established in India and it is the first Bone Bank in Rajasthan.
In this bank the bones are stored at deep frozel allograft and irradiated at Shri Ram institute of industrial reaserch New Delhi. Bone graft are the second most common tissue transplanted and they are essential treatment tool in the field of acute and reconstructive traumatic and planned orthopaedic surgery.