ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH PROFILE UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING PROGRAMME M.B.B.S.
The department is committed and fully equipped to shape up the intellectual and practical skills of students entering the institution. Currently, 150 students are being admitted every year, and preparations are on for accommodating one hundred and fifty students each year.
Students of B.Sc. Nursing and various paramedical degree courses are being offered quality education as per their syllabi and needs.
- A Comparative Study between Young and Elderly Indian Males on Audio-Visual Reaction Time.Dr. Rinki Hada Ind.J.Sci.Res.and Tech.2014 Vol. 2 (1):25-29.
- Plastination by an acid curing polymer at room temperature: A pink city Technique, Dr. Rinki Hada, Int. J. Pure Appl. Sci.technol., 16(2) (2013):39-45.
- A study of correlation of pulmonary functions and percentage of body fat in normal and overweight medical students, Dr.Rinki Hada International journal of basic and applied physiology, Vol 1(1), 2012:62-65.
- Laboratory Practical Manual of Haematology for 1st M.B.B.S. Students. Dr.Rinki Hada &Reshu Gupta, by Capricorn publishing House,2014.
Workshop/CME Attended by Dr.Rinki Hada
- 57th Annual Conference of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India14thDec. APPICON 2011 at AIIMS Delhi,onTools & Techniques in Physiological&Pharmacological sciences.
- National Seminar on Role of Biotechnology in Medical & Dental Research 5th April 2012 by organised by RUHS Jaipur.
- XIXth National CME in Haematology 23&26 Jan.2013 at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences,Mumbai.
- 4th Regional CME in Haematology 10th March 2013 Jaipur.
Conference Attendedby Dr.Rinki Hada
- 1st International Conference on Basic &Applied Physiology,22&23Dec.,2012, B.J. medical college Ahmedabad&Poster Presented on“Association of PFTwith body fat%in normal & overweight medical students”.
- Annual Conference cum workshop on Research Methodology&Biostatistics on Research Methodology&Biostatistics on 26august 2012 at Lady Harding College Delhi.
- 2nd International Conference on Basic &Applied Physiology,19to22Dec.,2014,at S.M.S. medical college Jaipur&Poster Presented on “A study of correlation of FEV1/FVC ratio with body fat percentage in young individuals”
- A 3 days Training of “Prevention Sexual Harassment of women at working place” from 30/04/15 to 2/05/15 organised by OTS at Jaipur.